[All] [Generic] anyone had any problems with twosRus?

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Snakebitey2

[All] [Generic] anyone had any problems with twosRus?

Post by Snakebitey2 »

Has anyone else had any problems ordering from twos r us, i ordered some camber alignment bolts form them almost 2 weeks ago now and i still havnt seen my product. i sent them an email to find out they said they will look into it, still havnt heard anythin. Is this normal 4 these? has anyone else had problems buying from here in the past?
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Re: [All] [Generic] anyone had any problems with twosRus?

Post by tonigmr2 »

If you mean .com I recently had stuff from them no problems whatsoever!
T
jmachling

Post by jmachling »

Would be good to clarify - do you mean www.twosrus.com (i.e. the US company) or www.twosrus.co.uk (SBits etc.) ?
Snakebitey2

Post by Snakebitey2 »

Yea sorry guys didnt realise there was 2 ](*,) Doh its the co.uk one :thumleft:
RST

Post by RST »

I just spoke to Peter Gidden not long ago today to pay for an order. He's a nightmare to get hold of but if you leave him your number or E-Mail him he does actually get back to you.

...just keep chasing him.
stevel

Post by stevel »

I have had problems with them a couple of times & they never replied to any of my queries only when I had a rant on here did they sort out my order. :roll:
I won’t use them any more which is a shame as we need to support small business like these that can keep sourcing new products.
I have spent a fair bit with them over the years as well & would have been more too. [-(
Why should you have to chase a supplier who has taken your cash?
I have used the US site, fast & efficient service but still works out reasonable in price.
Just a point there now seems to be a few “mr2 suppliers” about at the moment but when you try to order anything using their online catalogue they are out of stock.
It’s about time we have suppliers that learnt how to stock take & invest in stock
[End rant/]
Peter Gidden
IMOC Affiliated Trackday Organiser

Post by Peter Gidden »

Guys

Firstly, apologies to anyone who has not received their order through twosrus.co.uk

Assuming the goods are coming from me, (all items stocked by me have SBITS in the title), most are despatched within 2 working days.

A quick analysis of my last 100 parts mail orders (about 5 weeks worth) shows:

91 despatched within 2 working days
3 despatched within 4 working days
6 outside of 4 working days due to stock issues

If anyone is missing an order please PM me here, and i will deal with when i return to work on Tuesday.

Peter
Stretchermunkey

Giddens

Post by Stretchermunkey »

I wouldn't hold your breath, I waited 5 months for a whole car that was meant to be ready in 3 weeks, can never get hold of the guy and when you do there always seems to be a problem, car broke then waited another 5 months to get it fixed. In the end gave up but I'm still waiting for some of the bits he promised to fit, he was meant to send them through the post 6 weeks ago.
The whole saga has taken nearly a year and cost me at least £2500. Since had to scrap the car and buy a different one
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Steve
Peter Gidden
IMOC Affiliated Trackday Organiser

Post by Peter Gidden »

Stretchermunkey wrote:I wouldn't hold your breath, I waited 5 months for a whole car that was meant to be ready in 3 weeks, can never get hold of the guy and when you do there always seems to be a problem, car broke then waited another 5 months to get it fixed. In the end gave up but I'm still waiting for some of the bits he promised to fit, he was meant to send them through the post 6 weeks ago.
The whole saga has taken nearly a year and cost me at least £2500. Since had to scrap the car and buy a different one
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Steve

Old story.. Discussed elsewhere.. Yawn..

Still waiting for your list of parts via PM or email as requested.. Phoning me at 9pm or 8am will not get my attention. My working hours are the same as everyone else's.

You could have gone anywhere to have your bottom end replaced, and if you scrapped it, then that was your choice. Hope you got good money for that brand new CT20.
Stretchermunkey

Post by Stretchermunkey »

Old story.. Discussed elsewhere.. Yawn

And as you can see the after sales service is second to none

:thumleft: [/quote]
Greddy-Matt

Post by Greddy-Matt »

Peter could you please check your PM's :pray: Its been nearly a month now :(

Return to “Trader Feedback”