[Mk2] [Turbo] wolfcatz fuel rail/injectors pckg

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

skipp123

[Mk2] [Turbo] wolfcatz fuel rail/injectors pckg

Post by skipp123 »

hi guys wanted to know your views on the wolfcatz 870cc injector and rail package

looking to either replace my current injectors sard 800's hi impedence to something else but dont want pressure drop on the rail

anyone know of any other kit combos around or views on your current set up pls

should be running around the 400 mark if that helps anyone?
Harry

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] wolfcatz fuel rail/injectors pckg

Post by Harry »

The rev 3 fuel rail Is adequate.Can the FC ECU be set to run the two, Is It? Inside centre cylinders a tad richer via the mapping? Job done? Save the dough get DENSO 850 CC's.
Leakie Tbar

Post by Leakie Tbar »

You must be on about top feed rail with that type of injector

I would stick with rev 3 rail 850cc injectors Trickster is seeing 425rwhp
on that set up no issues then he moved to wolfkatz side feed.
skipp123

Post by skipp123 »

worried about pressure drop on the std rail iv spent £0000's rebuilding the engine so want to know its ALL bomb proof and this seems the only way round it tbh
Leakie Tbar

Post by Leakie Tbar »

My fuel system is easy over 1k like you I can only afford to get it right once,

Email Garrett @wolfkatz with your spec he will give you a honest opinion

its also cheaper to buy through wolfkatz direct over the UK distributor
Harry

Post by Harry »

Sounds like a plan Kev, :thumleft: Hey Ian,power sounds good still running the was It? Power Enterprise turbo unit? What boost are you running or plan on running near the 400 bhp? :thumleft:
skipp123

Post by skipp123 »

im hoping for around the 400 figure at 1.4bar but well see once its all done so close but yet so far away ](*,)

power enterprise pe1919
new rebuild

get this issue sorted and remap and shel be done
Tim-B

Post by Tim-B »

Leakie Tbar wrote:Email Garrett @wolfkatz with your spec he will give you a honest opinion

You can't thats the reason behind an exclusive UK Dealer.

Harry its also proven to see press drop in the end injectors on a side feed setup once you move onto 800cc injectors

Tim
Andy F

Post by Andy F »

just get a HKS rail...job done!!
Leakie Tbar

Post by Leakie Tbar »

Tim-B wrote:
Leakie Tbar wrote:Email Garrett @wolfkatz with your spec he will give you a honest opinion

You can't thats the reason behind an exclusive UK Dealer.

Harry its also proven to see press drop in the end injectors on a side feed setup once you move onto 800cc injectors

Tim

Funny that, I did HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Tim-B

Post by Tim-B »

very mature!

i'll put a stop to that, what the point is us UK dealers paying good money to meet the buy-in numbers if people can just go direct.

Andy F, how do mate :) long time no see, been trying to contact you buddy, give me an email some time. I can't PM you because of imoc.

Tim
Leakie Tbar

Post by Leakie Tbar »

Tim-B wrote:very mature!

i'll put a stop to that, what the point is us UK dealers paying good money to meet the buy-in numbers if people can just go direct.

Andy F, how do mate :) long time no see, been trying to contact you buddy, give me an email some time. I can't PM you because of imoc.

Tim

So what your saying is your pi$$ed off becuase I didnt buy them from you
and got them cheaper from the States,
Tim-B

Post by Tim-B »

Nope more so that i and all the UK dealers over here have to buy a minimum amount of stock to give us the ability to become there exclusive dealer. Now i just seen that as kinda pointless if people are just going to go directly to them and cut us out.

Also if your getting them cheaper than us it proves to me that your not paying import duties and vat and importing them illegally.

I comment on your attitude because it came accross that you were very proud of what seemed like "getting one over on the UK boys"

Tim
Leakie Tbar

Post by Leakie Tbar »

Tim-B wrote:very mature!

Tim

So your going to make in hard for people who want to save money and buy direct and may not want to deal with certain vendors in the Uk. or just dont have the money,

Thats a very good attitude you have there Tim all for the good of the community :thumleft: :twisted:
Leakie Tbar

Post by Leakie Tbar »

I am a uk boy and pay tax on all my goods see off topic Thieving fedex bastards,

It still works out cheaper to buy from the states than it does here in the uk

I buy from ATS over sbits 9/10 I cant get in touch with sbits but thats another story :thumleft:
Andy F

Post by Andy F »

Dont forget its Tims livelyhood,i dont think i would like someone under cutting me if they wasnt supposed to!
But its human nature to take the cheapest option....blame the government ](*,)
paul_h

Post by paul_h »

no matter how much uk "dealers" claim they are exclusive most of the american firms wolfkatz, ats, mtbuggies etc will sell direct to the general public if you ask nicely. Just because customs dont always sting you for vat and import doesnt make you a criminal.
paul_h

Post by paul_h »

Tim-B wrote:

Tim

I bet you dont :D
Tim-B

Post by Tim-B »

"I am a uk boy and pay tax on all my goods see off topic Thieving fedex bastards,"

if thats the case and you pay all your taxes why have you started a thread complaining about being charged them? surely you should have accepted this and worked it into your budget?

Tim
Last edited by Tim-B on Fri Feb 15, 2008 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tim-B

Post by Tim-B »

speed-tech wrote:no matter how much uk "dealers" claim they are exclusive most of the american firms wolfkatz, ats, mtbuggies etc will sell direct to the general public if you ask nicely. Just because customs dont always sting you for vat and import doesnt make you a criminal.

If an item is listed at full value then you will also pay customs and vat, the only time you don't pay is when its fraudulently listed as a gift or at a lower value which makes it illegal

seeing you used to be the wolfkate dealer you should know how imports work.

Tim

Return to “Modifications”