[FINALIZED] 1988 Toyota MR2 MK1 with 111,000 miles. In great condition for year FOR SALE

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

autobody
Premium Member

1988 Toyota MR2 MK1 with 111,000 miles. In great condition for year FOR SALE

Post by autobody »

This is a G reg, one of the last made

The car has full 12months mot – I have the failed sheet, it failed on one tyre, some bulbs, All work has been carried out and 12 months will be on the car

Body work is very good. There is no rust on this car. The arches are mint. The best I have seen, just like new.

INTERIOR IS VERY GOOD the ash tray is damaged (very common) All instruments work as they should.

It has black leather seats, is good condition. The leather is feels a bit hard as the has been stood a while (needs some leather cream on it to make the leather soft again)

There is one ripe one each seat. Not as bad as others I have seen.

It’s a T-bar model and does not leak, comes with the covers.

The alloy wheels in the picture are not included in the sale, if the winner wants them it would be an extra 175 pounds. The sale will come with original alloys

The bodywork of the car is good. The red paintwork gleams - the best colour for this car in my opinion.

Please remember this is a 20 year old car so it's not going to be the same as the day it left the showroom - but the car is very presentable.

The engine pulls really well in all gears - and does not "jump out" of fifth gear as some enthusiasts of this type of car may have had experience of. Not this car. Although the car has been stood for a while, therefore it needs a good drive and a service. I will get the car service for the buyer e.g oil change and plugs etc...

Please feel free to ask questions.

Will be on ebay soon, for 1000 pounds no reserve. i am hoping to get around 1400 as the body work is mint. no rust..... i will add the link up to ebay soon so you will be able to see the images.
autobody
Premium Member

PICTURE OF THE mr2 mk1

Post by autobody »

here is the link
if it dont work, just copy and paste it.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=012

my location is just 5 miles of manchester.
bburn13

Re: [FINALIZED] 1988 Toyota MR2 MK1 with 111,000 miles. In great condition for year FOR SALE

Post by bburn13 »

Looks good
Your link
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/1988-Toyota-MR2-M ... dZViewItem
and your pics
Hope this helps
Dave
89 SC - Beauty.
89 Track n/ail - The Red Dwarf
84 Blue 1.5 Tin Top Rummy, 54 RX8 -Rex
axgizmo

Re: [FINALIZED] 1988 Toyota MR2 MK1 with 111,000 miles. In great condition for year FOR SALE

Post by axgizmo »

hello, have you any service history with it?
autobody
Premium Member

Post by autobody »

axgizmo wrote:hello, have you any service history with it?

hi, the car does not have any service, or history,,, thats is why its on for 1000 pounds and over...
autobody
Premium Member

Post by autobody »

Dont no one wanted a clean mr2 mk1 nomore... #-o
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

:shock: on the other MK1 you've got for sale...
autobody
Premium Member

Post by autobody »

yeah i know, am shocked my self.. i was young then... spent alot on it,,, should of spent it in the engine to make it faster etc...,, O well thats life.

its one of them cars which you are in love with it, or you just hate it...

i know people on this board like the oringnal mr2, (me to) thats why i have not posted it on here. dont want to be abused about it :(

if some one got the money they can put an 1.5 on it. :mrgreen:

dont worry i have a superchager now, and am keeping that as it is. :thumleft:
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “MR2s for Sale”