3s - Top notch again

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Babboon

3s - Top notch again

Post by Babboon »

Been down to 3s today for some work on my brakes and managed to cram in a few extra's as well.

James did me a set of nearly new disc's and pads (cant have done more than a hundred miles or so) with a full set of callipers from a rev 3 that got written off for £240 which was an absolute diamond given that I had binding callipers on both sides of my rear.
One replaced handbrake cable, new dot 5 brake juice later and my brakes worked perfectly.

They also tweaked my throttle cable which was a tad loose plus I finally got the gear linkages fitted from the group buy that seems ages ago. James didn't think that they would make a big difference but I noticed a real difference in the play in the lever, guess mine must have been pretty worn in.

Had a good chat with James about various bits on the car, very helpful and honest about what I would be best advised to do in the long run.

£400 for the lot later which is a diamond deal in my book my car was ready to go:thumleft:

Only downside with visiting 3s is the array of bits that are sitting there to tempt you.
Booked in again next week for a bomex front bumper, autopista spoiler, and a 2 replacement doors for my rusty ones, but mustn't grumble, cos I'm getting that lil lot for a nice price also \:D/
3S Service Centre

Re: 3s - Top notch again

Post by 3S Service Centre »

:thumleft:
call James on 01256 883386 or 07786073755

Return to “Trader Feedback”