[All] [NA] black mk2 b@rjo

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

mr2sexyok

[All] [NA] black mk2 b@rjo

Post by mr2sexyok »

today i recived a letter from dvla saying that somebody was regestering the vhecile in there name. as some of you may know i had an accident in her on christmas eve last year and wrote her off [ cat d possible cat c ] i asked the insurance company if i could buy her back and they said yes. in the end they said no i was devestated when i heard this and thought well if somebody on here has it i really hope they hav as much fun in it as i did. we went to france with the dc club in 2005, varius car shows. traveled the country. you name it i did it. i would like to add i have still got all the service history to go with it and recipts for around 10k -14k worth of work done. i also have spare keys and alarm fobs plus varius spares. either reply here or pm me for more info i will even deliver personaly by hand anywhere in the country free of charge everything to go with it.
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Re: [All] [NA] black mk2 b@rjo

Post by tonigmr2 »

You might want to give us the registration number of the car - if it's a cat c and it's going back on the road then it can help a potential new owner.
T
mr2sexyok

n

Post by mr2sexyok »

reg-no is b6 rjo hence the name barjo if the person who now owns the car they would of understood from the name barjo i just didnt want to put to much info up due to car cloning and so on. my above offer still stands.
mr2sexyok

B6 RJO

Post by mr2sexyok »

this offer still stands everybody so if you see it or you are the new owner let them and me know so we can all help out a new mr2 owner as said lots of history keys spares and stuff. possibley still in the manchester area but could be anywhere in the uk.
mr2sexyok

Re: [All] [NA] black mk2 b@rjo

Post by mr2sexyok »

over 1 year later and no sightings of this car all the above still stands as i cant bear to throw it away.

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”