Clacy's Garage

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

luthor1

Clacy's Garage

Post by luthor1 »

Not an obvious one, but my spanner men. Ian runs the place, and Ronald is the mechanic you want working on your car (ask for him to do the work). They are older, but know their stuff. I trust them completely, and I have always had a good deal. They do courtesy cars too so you can leave your car and not worry about transport. They got my 'box recon'd then when it started making noises again took it back in, stripped it and check and sorted it for free (I have literally millions of stories, and 10 cars history with them). Ian drives a 350bhp EVO VI with 100bhp nitrous, and after taking it to a trackday said "...took me 2 whole days on the ramp to clean it.." That's the kind of care they take. They won't thrash your car up and down the road...

When you call up, you have to get by the lady who answers the phone, she can be 'difficult' and they are AWFUL and calling you back, always speak to Ian or Ronald, and mention Andy with the MR2.

Clacy's Garage
12-24 London Street
Whitchurch
Hampshire
RG28 7LQ

01256 892 168

Return to “Trader Feedback”