Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Neil_turbo

rev 3 turbo - yellow, 45000miles

Post by Neil_turbo »

MR2 GT Turbo rev 3
M22 GT X (number plate included)
Yellow
44,000 miles

I have owned this car for 3 ½ years now, for which it has been my pride and joy. It has been shown at JAE 2006 with IMOC, and at Tatton park sports and classic show for the last 3 events with the Drivers Club.
Regular attention is attracted due to the modern rev 5 looks, great condition and rarity of the colour. It is estimated that there are single figures of rev3+ turbos in the country in this colour

Wheels
OZ Racing 17” alloys
Yokohoma A539 tyres, all with good tread

Brakes
TaRoX 40 groove front discs and fast road pads

Body
Number plate M22 GT X will be included
Genuine Rev 5 UK spoiler
UK front splitter
UK toblerone blanking strips
Clear indicator repeaters
Clear front lights
Hardtop
Retracting mirrors
Steering fog lights

Engine
Standard this engine is rated at 240 bhp, with the added Charge cooler (taken from the Toyota Celica gt4) and induction kit this engine ran at 265fwhp, proving the great condition of the engine.
This engine has only ever ran over standard boost once, at which point the fuelling couldn’t keep up, from day to day use, the car is ran at less than stock!
When the car was first imported there were troubles caused by a paddle clutch, this destroyed the thrust bearings and resulted in a new bottom end from Toyota, and a rebuild cost of over £2500
Since, serviced regularly at home, new oil, sparks, every 3000 miles, and major services done by a Toyota foreman, this engine has never put a foot wrong.
This engine has only covered the equivalent of 45,000 miles, for which I have been the driver of 12,000

Interior
The interior is in great condition, for day to day use seat covers have been used to maintain its condition. The drivers side has slight wear to the bolster, but the leather has regularly been fed to maintain its condition.

Stereo
The car will come with a flipout CD/DVD/MP3 player with 7" screen and uprated speakers (phoenix gold) for better sound quality, any upgrades to this can be negotiated with the sale.

Tax and Test
The car comes with 11 months MOT and 11 months road tax

Price

£6,000 – including charge cooler kit

the car currently has the follwing mods that are negotiable additions, otherwise will be replaced with standard parts

Apexi GT Exhaust and Aussie downpipe
Induction Kit
Boost Controller
Blitz Dump Valve

Genuine reason for sale, will be very sad to see such a special car go.

For more information please call me on 07709496610
olly22n

Re: [FINALIZED] rev 3 turbo - yellow, 45000miles

Post by olly22n »

yum,my, good luck wiht the sale bud!
Mr Two

Post by Mr Two »

Hi Neil
Gutted you are parting with her mate :cry: What you going to have in place of her :-k ?
To any prospective buyer - i have seen this car " in the flesh " and it is just as Neil has advertised and i know how much he has cared for her. It's a credit to you fella, stunning condition! - i wish i could afford her, i would buy her tomorrow :)
Good luck with the sale Neil, i don't think it will be for sale for long
:thumleft:
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

Nice car, good luck Neil and stick to your price, the right buyer will come along. :)

I know what he's getting next, it's rather naughty! :lol:

T
ben.g

Post by ben.g »

good luck with the sale dude...there's not many of us yellow tubbys out there!! lol

what you getting?!!
EarL

Post by EarL »

tonigmr2 wrote:I know what he's getting next, it's rather naughty! :lol:

T

Come on Neil, what is it? :lol:
Sable Grey 2004 MkIII Roadster

Once an MR2 owner, ALWAYS an MR2 owner!
davegtst

Post by davegtst »

Just need to sell my skyline and i could be very interested in this. Don't fancy a swop do you? :wink:
Neil_turbo

Post by Neil_turbo »

davegtst wrote:Just need to sell my skyline and i could be very interested in this. Don't fancy a swop do you? :wink:

Hi Dave,

Not really interested in a skyline sorry, going to be sticking to another MR2 (there you go people!!!!) However, one of the guys at work is looking for a skyline, so if you could pm me some details and pics i will pass them onto him.

if you want to give me a call to discuss anything further my number is 07709 496 610

I am in no rush to sell so can hold the car if need be.

Cheers

Neil
davegtst

Post by davegtst »

Hi Neil

Have a look at this thread there is a couple of pics of it and a bit of a spec list. There is quite a lot more to go with it like mp3 player, gtr rear spats, light up skyline rear pannel, toad cat 1 alarm linked to the folding mirrors etc. http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=60880
Neil_turbo

Post by Neil_turbo »

Lovely car (especially the wheels!!) mate but i am afriad he isnt after an auto :(
davegtst

Post by davegtst »

Neil_turbo wrote:Lovely car (especially the wheels!!) mate but i am afriad he isnt after an auto :(

Fair enough but don't let the auto put you off. The valve body's modified and changes gear far quicker than you could in a manual.
jrleech

Post by jrleech »

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :shock:

This is an excellent car, Neil has always looked after it, superb condition (which is why I keep taking photo's of it ;) ), will be a shame to lose it from the regular Tatton Park line-up.

Hope there's something equally good replacing it :D

Free bump...
Jon
Neil_turbo

Post by Neil_turbo »

davegtst wrote:
Neil_turbo wrote:Lovely car (especially the wheels!!) mate but i am afriad he isnt after an auto :(

Fair enough but don't let the auto put you off. The valve body's modified and changes gear far quicker than you could in a manual.

I will mention that too him but i think he is quite set in his ways. I need a new everyday car (my mondeo went on to be made into a small cube on thursday night :( ) , but unfortunately would have no chance of insuring the girlfriend on this so unfortunately it looks like any swop isnt possible sorry. I also need some of the money from the sale to go towards the new one. If that makes sense!

jrleech wrote:Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo :shock:

This is an excellent car, Neil has always looked after it, superb condition (which is why I keep taking photo's of it ;) ), will be a shame to lose it from the regular Tatton Park line-up.

Hope there's something equally good replacing it :D

Free bump...
Jon

thanks Jon (and everyone who has made nice comments :D )

i will be updating the thread with more pics this weekend (most of which may be Jon's photography!!) (as is the one at the top!!!)

ben.g wrote:good luck with the sale dude...there's not many of us yellow tubbys out there!! lol

what you getting?!!

cheers Ben, i think thats everyone (bar the new owner of Toni's) on this thread!

EarL wrote:
tonigmr2 wrote:I know what he's getting next, it's rather naughty! :lol:

T

Come on Neil, what is it? :lol:

Its all in the hands of Tom at NVI!!! Toni is your clue though :wink:
Neil_turbo

Post by Neil_turbo »

Its a sad day, dependant on the deposit coming in the car is sold

:cry:

its going to a good home though, time to show your face on here now new owner!!!

Cheers

Neil
rolylane

Post by rolylane »

Alright neil

As asked i have shown my face on here at last, been after the mr2 for a while never thought i would end up with yours!

:D

happy enough though lad. Proud to be the next owner! know how good she is through many hours spent working on her. (you still owe me :wink: )

All being well not to fear will hopefully give Tatton a run this year as missed out last year through work.

See you in a few weeks fella
Neil_turbo

Post by Neil_turbo »

lol!

good to finally see you on here mate!

the big show with imoc this year is JAE ( have a look in the events) you best be there as well! Tatton is with the drivers club! There is much to be learned.

Sure you will get a warm welcome off everyone on here!

It couldnt of gone to a better home!

speak soon dude

Neil
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was rolylane

Return to “MR2s for Sale”