[Mk2] [Generic] Headlight conversion!

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

toonarmy

[Mk2] [Generic] Headlight conversion!

Post by toonarmy »

ok, as much as i like the lights on the 2 i have always thought they are the bit a bout the car that make it the most dated. i have seen alot of 2's with light conversions. the current celica being a popular choice but i was wondering if anyone knew of a company that did lights for the mr2 that dont flip up! or how much light conversions cost on average.

cheers!
Ryan.g

Re: [Mk2] [Generic] Headlight conversion!

Post by Ryan.g »

We are working on a new prototype set now like the ones on are show car see here

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. ... 44&start=0

Looking to release soon but there is so much to get prefect before to do with mot and giving a guide on how to set lights up to pass mot

Thanks

Please feel free to pm for more details
toonarmy

Post by toonarmy »

cheers mate that is exactly what im lookin for will be reall interested when they are ready!
Driftlimits Performance
IMOC Affiliated Company

Post by Driftlimits Performance »

Top man 8)

You must have people chewing your ears off for them.
Spidey

Post by Spidey »

2BAR Tuning wrote:We are working on a new prototype set now like the ones on are show car see here

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. ... 44&start=0

Looking to release soon but there is so much to get prefect before to do with mot and giving a guide on how to set lights up to pass mot

Thanks

Please feel free to pm for more details

Keep me updated on dates and prices - I'll definitely take a set. Is there a waiting list ? if not can I start one and be on the list ? :D

Cheers
Rob

Return to “Modifications”