rouge motorsport website troubles

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

nutz-bot-jap

rouge motorsport website troubles

Post by nutz-bot-jap »

im trying to access rouge motorsports website for their products and tuning packages, but the pages are all blank, have they got another website?

thanks guys
cheers

sean
Odin_S

Re: rouge motorsport website troubles

Post by Odin_S »

I'd say it's best to phone them, Their website revamp seems more focused on their motorsport side of business
nutz-bot-jap

Post by nutz-bot-jap »

ill give them a buzz, just looking into their charge cooler setup in original smic position, but couldnt find it on their web site, renember a while ago i found it but recently no luck.
cosmos

roguemotorsport

Post by cosmos »

Rogue had several of their cars on display at the recent Hatton meet. I looked recently and yes they have reorganised their website.
aussieGT

Re: roguemotorsport

Post by aussieGT »

cosmos wrote:Rogue had several of their cars on display at the recent Hatton meet. I looked recently and yes they have reorganised their website.

It's been like that for months now, I was looking at getting some work done by them but couldn't get any prices from that site.

They need to fix it, it just makes it look like they don't do that side of the business any more.
nutz-bot-jap

Post by nutz-bot-jap »

my exact thoughts guys i hope they get it sorted soon, i want some prices from them
rev 2 tin top tubby black
project spark
creating my daily weapon slowly
5k spent and counting
jon

Post by jon »

nutz-bot-jap wrote:my exact thoughts guys i hope they get it sorted soon, i want some prices from them

Phone them up! I did this afternoon, phone answered straight away. E-mail with itemised quote received 15mins later. :thumleft:
aussieGT

Post by aussieGT »

jon wrote:
nutz-bot-jap wrote:my exact thoughts guys i hope they get it sorted soon, i want some prices from them

Phone them up! I did this afternoon, phone answered straight away. E-mail with itemised quote received 15mins later. :thumleft:

Sort of defeats the purpose of the website. I like to be able to see what they offer at what rates, then I can sort my budget out.
monkeyra
Premium Member

Post by monkeyra »

I think you're all scared of picking up the phone and talking to someone personally :lol:
SW20 Rev1 Supercharged 2GR-FE Powered Trackday Car.

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”