Rev2 Turbo for swap, not sale

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Kumakun

Rev2 Turbo for swap, not sale

Post by Kumakun »

I'm after a MK1 for my Rev2 Turbo...

Here's the ad I also placed in the wanted section:

I just came to the conclusion today that I prefer mk1's so in light of that my mk2 turbo should go and make room for a second mk1.
I hate the hassle of selling so I'd prefer a mutual exchange within the MR2 community.
My overall plan is to have a standard Mk1 as my daily runabout and a second with a bigger transplanted engine.
I'm open to any offers and suggestions whether standard or not. If you have something interesting like an unfinished project, a mk1.5, a supercharger or a v6 conversion then I'd happily supply my car plus cash!

A little about my car.
It's a black 1992 rev2 turbo t-bar.
I'm not shy to spend money when it's needed. As soon as I got it back in September 2014 it went to Pacific Works and I said fix or replace anything that needs it and service it. Since then I have put two Toyos on the rear, replaced the disi cap & rotor, new trd leads, new coil pack, low mileage ignition module, refurbished air flow meter, new manual boost controller...
Fortunately the previous owner spent plenty on it before discovering he had another baby on the way and that's when I picked it up.
In six months he put on new Rota gt3 wheels, new intercooler, new stainless exhaust, new lowering springs...

Anyway, any questions, suggestions or requests for pics etc please pm me.
There is one pic in my profile for a taster!

Return to “MR2s for Sale”