Tora Tora Banzai at Crail

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Ginjaninja92

Tora Tora Banzai at Crail

Post by Ginjaninja92 »

Was at Crail today and saw 4 other 2s! One was a chap called Aaron from Edinburgh who's not on here. Another was a black Rev3 turbo which I think belonged to staff. Then there was 2 in the Show n Shine, silvery blue turbo and rev5 N/A. All looking really nice!
mister two

Re: Tora Tora Banzai at Crail

Post by mister two »

I was there briefly before I went up to knockhill

Was chatting to the guy with the blue/greyish one with work equip wheels. Can't remember his name or username lol

Weather was horrible but thankfully knockhill dried out enough for me to take the f430 round :D
synXero

Post by synXero »

I know the bloke with the bluey grey one, Wilkie jr on here I think, know him on FB mostly.
mister two

Post by mister two »

Ginjaninja was yours the carribean blue? We were parked next to it but didn't see anyone around. I was in my mates dc5
Ginjaninja92

Post by Ginjaninja92 »

The 2 with the Work Equips was gorgeous! Mine is Nautical Blue, which is a UK Rev1 colour I believe, with a Toms lower spoiler. There was a light blue rev4 too, owned by Aaron in Edinburgh, I managed to beat him on the strip by a good second!
There was sooo many DC5s there on Sunday! Sooo many Hondas actually!
mister two

Post by mister two »

There were loads of integras there don't think iv seen that many together in Scotland before lol

Were you parked next to the grey one on equips? Can't remember if that one was black or dark blue
Ginjaninja92

Post by Ginjaninja92 »

Nah that was the black Rev4/5. I was parked up till about 1.30 then was on the strip non-stop. Well in the que non-stop!

Return to “Spotted”