[Mk2] [Generic] Ab Flug kit, Finished pic on page 18.

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Re: [Mk2] [Generic] Ab Flug kit, Finished pic on page 18.

Post by Ryan S »

slipping clutch wrote:Darn it Sheppy, everytime I see an update on your thread I keep looking thinking I will see your car pictured from all angles with its new coat of paint and some fat arches. I hope you get this sorted soon.

I know man sorry, it is really frustrating!!
synXero

Post by synXero »

slipping clutch wrote:Darn it Sheppy, everytime I see an update on your thread I keep looking thinking I will see your car pictured from all angles with its new coat of paint and some fat arches. I hope you get this sorted soon.

:lol: Exactly this!!
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

synXero wrote:

hahaha, i'm trying not to post in here until I have the car back, Clearly you guys patience is wearing as thin as mine now!!
slipping clutch

Post by slipping clutch »

sheppy wrote:
synXero wrote:

hahaha, i'm trying not to post in here until I have the car back, Clearly you guys patience is wearing as thin as mine now!!

For crying out loud - you got me again - stop posting on your own thread will you! :mrgreen:
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

slipping clutch wrote:
sheppy wrote:
synXero wrote:

For crying out loud - you got me again - stop posting on your own thread will you! :mrgreen:

haha, sorry man, car is (allegedly) in for paint tomorrow and being detailed over the weekend. So many weeks have gone and gone now that i'm not holding my breath i also won't be using him or recommending him to anyone, the length of time this has taken is a joke :(

regardless how good the job may be.
2mad

Post by 2mad »

We nearly there yet :) .. seriously he done yet buddy.

Any pics mate 8-[
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

The guy got in touch today, he says if the car isn't back to me (and finished obviously) by the end of this weekend then he's gonna do it for free. So it will be finished by next monday at the latest. Was hoping nobody would comment in here too haha :)
2mad

Post by 2mad »

I was only messing .. Cant wait to see it finished buddy :thumleft: .. bet it comes out awesome 8)
Martin F
IMOC Moderator

Post by Martin F »

slipping clutch wrote:
sheppy wrote:
synXero wrote:

Haha, me too!!! , everytime I see a new post I click on the thread thinking this is it 8)
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

Hahaha, that's why i was hoping nobody would comment, sorry!! I'll probably start a new topic, i think it deserves it! My photographer friend is gonna come take proper quality pics of it as well!!

Yeah i'm hoping it comes out good, i'm worried about the blue anodized bolts holding the kit on, the reason for this is that the car is gonna have my carwash logo on it, but i'm not sure i wanna do that now, i suppose they can be painted another colour quite easily.
slipping clutch

Post by slipping clutch »

Okay, you know the routine now - I see a post up by Sheppy on his thread and I think this is it - its done etc. - well I am glad I'm not the only one and Sheppy frankly man - your just a tease :gayfight: because I just got caught again.
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

Haha, sorry man, just ignore this thread, i'll deffo start a new one :)
gerbil1028

Post by gerbil1028 »

Any pics yet sheppy
One day the Phoenix will rise from the ashes.
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

gerbil1028 wrote:Any pics yet sheppy

Not yet mate, will have the car back this week though, i'll start a new thread :)
gerbil1028

Post by gerbil1028 »

Ok will carry in waiting patiently lol
One day the Phoenix will rise from the ashes.
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

gerbil1028 wrote:Ok will carry in waiting patiently lol

as will i mate :D haha, the car was due to be painted but the body shop didn't like the look of the the lines were the kit joins to the car so they are doing a slight blend on the spats,skirts and front bumper, not totally blended in, just hiding the gaps basically, i wasn't keen on the idea but he sent me some photos of what he's done and it looks amazing, you'll see it in the new thread at the end of this week, obviously this has added more time onto the process :(
raptor95GTS

Post by raptor95GTS »

added more time and thus means free?

sheppy
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:52 pm Post subject:
The guy got in touch today, he says if the car isn't back to me (and finished obviously) by the end of this weekend then he's gonna do it for free. So it will be finished by next monday at the latest. Was hoping nobody would comment in here too haha
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

raptor95GTS wrote:added more time and thus means free?

sheppy
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:52 pm Post subject:
The guy got in touch today, he says if the car isn't back to me (and finished obviously) by the end of this weekend then he's gonna do it for free. So it will be finished by next monday at the latest. Was hoping nobody would comment in here too haha

haha, I'll bring that up with him :) I've already paid it off in full, I'll never do that again as I think that's why my work has been pushed to the back of the queue :(

A queue of **** TWENTY**** TVRs. I'll never pay somebody before a job again, lesson well and truly learned.

2mad

Post by 2mad »

sheppy wrote:never pay somebody before a job again, lesson well and truly learned.

Too true mate .. but fares fare .. he said free .. so .. free free free !! :eye: =;
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

He did yeah, i'm not after a free respray though, i just want the work done, if it's not done by this weekend i'm going to collect the car and take it somewhere else, i'll send him the bill, my mate is the manager of a very reputable bodyshop and the reson i never took it there was that he had a massive waiting list, i never knew i'd be at the back of a queue of 20 TVRs at that time though. Either way i'll be taking the car back next week finished or not.

Reall really pi$$ed off with this whole process now :(

Return to “Modifications”