Anyone know this car or dealer?

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

2mad

Re: hi if your on the look for a car this one looks cheap 1997 turbo 2k

Post by 2mad »

[/quote] year of manufacture.....1992.[/quote] :pale: #-o
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Re: hi if your on the look for a car this one looks cheap 1997 turbo 2k

Post by Ryan S »

2mad wrote: year of manufacture.....1992. :pale: #-o

yeah, trying to pass it off as a 97, pretty poor for a trader really, although not unheard of :lol:
Last edited by Ryan S on Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Peter Gidden
IMOC Affiliated Trackday Organiser

Re: Anyone know this car or dealer?

Post by Peter Gidden »

This car is close to me. Can go and have a goode nosey if you want.
muckyman

Post by muckyman »

Peter Gidden - SBITS wrote:This car is close to me. Can go and have a goode nosey if you want.

Peter
if you're talking about the original post with the one at Caldervale, it would be hugely appreciated if you could have a look for me. I was kind of writing it off as an option due to the oddities of the spec as its a good four hour drive from me - but an expert opinion would be fantastic
cheers
Michael
Ryan S
IMOC Moderator

Post by Ryan S »

muckyman wrote:
Peter Gidden - SBITS wrote:This car is close to me. Can go and have a goode nosey if you want.

Peter
if you're talking about the original post with the one at Caldervale, it would be hugely appreciated if you could have a look for me. I was kind of writing it off as an option due to the oddities of the spec as its a good four hour drive from me - but an expert opinion would be fantastic
cheers
Michael

I wouldn't have written it off due to what people have said, I think it was more to advise you what to look out for when viewing it, I would have deffo gone and had a look at it :thumleft:
2mad

Post by 2mad »

sheppy wrote:
muckyman wrote:

Peter
cheers
Michael

I wouldn't have written it off due to what people have said, I think it was more to advise you what to look out for when viewing it, I would have deffo gone and had a look at it :thumleft:

Well worth a look, at least you know what to look out for now :D shame thers no pic of the engine, the jig would be up if its not a rev3 :eye:

Kev.

edit... The black one that is, the red has been well and truly busted :cyclops:
muckyman

Post by muckyman »

Seems that it's gone from their stock list so assume it's been sold.
The hunt continues.......

(But I may give up and get another ST205 GT4 - seems they're more plentiful)
toxo
IMOC Committee

Post by toxo »

I purposefully fitted a UK plate holder and UK size plate to my rev3 turbo. Horses for courses - I think jap front plates look naff! Especially if you've got a big radiator gap in your front bumper, they look like goofy teeth hanging down in a mount... plus as mentioned they affect airflow into the radiator area and my car had 3 rads so needed all the air it could get!
IMOC-UK - the only club to win 'Best Club Stand' at JAE more than once, and twice in a row!

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”