blue n/a metro center asda gateshead

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Bricknall

blue n/a metro center asda gateshead

Post by Bricknall »

Nice clean blue rev 3 about half 5 Monday, was just leaving as you were walking up the car park. Seen it a couple times out and about. Anyone?
sean1881

Re: blue n/a metro center asda gateshead

Post by sean1881 »

is this the same 1 you saw on the quayside with the black wheels? if so, I think he's just along the road from me, don't think he's on here tho. only seen it passing once or twice, does look tidy
Bricknall

Post by Bricknall »

Aye I think it probably is, the lad has long ish hair I think. What colour is yours mate? I must have seen you as I only live up the hill in whickham!
sean1881

Post by sean1881 »

mines a blue rev3 with a veilside kit on, complete with broken front splitter from a speed hump atm, i never seem to see anyone when i'm out tho lol
Bricknall

Post by Bricknall »

You drove past me a couple weeks back in dunston when I was on my bike. I never seem to see others when im in the mr2 but I see a fair few when im in the van. We should try get a day out organised, head up stanhope, middleton, hartside etc!
sean1881

Post by sean1881 »

aye we can do sometime m8, but the clutch is starting to slip a bit & its my daily drive atm til I get the jeep back from its 'restoration' so it'll have to wait a bit :(

Return to “Spotted”