PKMr2 Rev3 turbo....- spike

Create a post with details about your car.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

JD

Re: PKMr2 Rev3 turbo....- spike

Post by JD »

bough beech is lovely; been down that way many a time :thumleft:
pkmr2

Post by pkmr2 »

Well it was a nice day and my telephone was quiet today so decided to do a couple of little jobs on the car.

I have just got a couple of new door mirrors off of Glen N so I fitted them first they were in a lot better condition than mine :thumleft:

Then the next job was to get shot of those bloody toblerones :lol:
I got hold of these off of Josh (Simba90) fitted with the chrome bulbs so will don't have to look at fried eggs

They are better for the time being but i'm not totally convinced might have to do the UK conversion at some point

Here's pic as the sun is just going down on the front of the house that looks better :thumleft:

I'm on the look out for a new front bumper with no damage and good paint now and then I reckon that will keep me quiet for a bit :D
craig

Post by craig »

I have this front bumper at sbits if it's any good to you?

pkmr2

Post by pkmr2 »

Cheers Red looks in good shape but its hard to see is it faded just like mine I'm looking for a quick fix and trying to avoid getting mine painted :D
craig

Post by craig »

pkmr2 wrote:Cheers Red looks in good shape but its hard to see is it faded just like mine I'm looking for a quick fix and trying to avoid getting mine painted :D

From memory it just needed a good polish. However, probably not much different to yours. 20 year old red paint etc.

I would say, if you want a mint painted front bumper, this isn't for you. This is probably more suited to someone wanting a structurally sound bumper for painting. :thumleft:
pkmr2

Post by pkmr2 »

Ok Red I will leave it but thanks for thinking of me fella :thumleft:
craig

Post by craig »

:thumleft:
pkmr2

Post by pkmr2 »

Well its that time of year again Pistol Pete has kindly delivered the car to me ready for the summer (Due to the fact that I'm on crutches at the moment had an accident at work #-o )

So we have added a few little extras but as always there's still loads I want to do to do the car.

Fitted some turbo half leather seats a nice improvement for the time being although I would just love a set of those fishnet recaros :D

popped on the rain tray including spal fans (from chrispy's old car she lives on Chris :) ) haven't wired this up yet but chatting to a few peeps I think I will have a switch on the dash for these to be operated instead of having them controlled on a thermostat.

Decided to change my steering wheel, i picked up an OMP Targa black suede 330mm so now I can reach the indicator stalk again :D

Return to “Member Profiles”