Black Turbo L325 WPX Stirling

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

SrSilkie

Black Turbo L325 WPX Stirling

Post by SrSilkie »

Spotted this cheeky number hiding up the back of the marches car park in Stirling last weekend, couldn't help but to park up next to it and get a photo

Anyones on here??

Looked clean :thumleft:

Black 94' GT-S Turbo
Mullen

Re: Black Turbo L325 WPX Stirling

Post by Mullen »

Maybe we need some 'you have been spotted by an IMOC member' calling cards to leave under the wipers :mrgreen:
SrSilkie

Post by SrSilkie »

Mullen wrote:Maybe we need some 'you have been spotted by an IMOC member' calling cards to leave under the wipers :mrgreen:

YES!! Someone please get on this!

I know the mystery person saw my car because the car wasnt there when I got back.

I am also representing with an IMOC tax disc holder so hopefully he/she caught a glimpse :thumleft:
Black 94' GT-S Turbo
philmr2

Post by philmr2 »

It's amazing how many people don't know of imoc, recently I have sold no end of bits for mr2's on eBay all collection only and hardly anyone who picked up parts has heard of imoc :shock:

So spotted cards would be good :thumleft:
Mullen

Post by Mullen »

Something like this?

JD

Post by JD »

I would be careful as some people don't take kindly to having pictures of their cars put up on the internets :eye:
Mullen

Post by Mullen »

JD wrote:I would be careful as some people don't take kindly to having pictures of their cars put up on the internets :eye:

Well it's just good manners to blank their number plate, [apart from the reg letter] but apart from that if it's in public they've not got a leg to stand on provided it's not for commercial use... and if they want to get handsy, well they're easy to report given you have a pic of their plate #-o

Return to “Spotted”