Mk 1 bits for sale (picture heavy)

Parts for all types of Mk1 MR2 only

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Clarky_X

Mk 1 bits for sale (picture heavy)

Post by Clarky_X »

Hi, I am stripping my Mk 1 down for a track car so have various bits that I don't need as I will be replacing them, but obviously need to sell some bits to pay for new bits.

I have a pair of Mk3 seats, I got round to fitting the passenger seat, so that already has the Mk1 brackets on and rails cut down ready to fit into a Mk1, but the drivers seat I never got round to doing, so it still has the Mk3 brackets on and needs to have them cut off and rails chopped and your Mk1 brackets cut off.

The stain on the passenger seat is just water as my water bottle for the gym leaked while laying down. It will just clean up really nice, pass seat was spotless when went in. Drivers seat has wear and is just how I bought it. I did get in touch with a seat covering place in Warwickshire that advertised in Mr2 only mag and they did last year have a seat cover left over from a Mk3 leather cover job which they would supply and fit for £75 if you wanted, but I wasn't that bothered.

£50 the pair, buyer collects.

Half leather perforated door cards

£40 the pair

I might switch to manual windows to drop the motors. Anyone want to do a swap, I would be interested, so potentially a free upgrade for anyone with manual winders, if they did them on Mk1. Both windows currently fully functioning, never had any issues with them.

Full black carpet £25

Blue roof lining and sun visors £15

Grey boot carpet with a hole in the bottom £5

Let me know if there are any other bits you want. Anything I don't need for track can go. I am in two minds about the centre tunnel cover, I tend to bang my elbows when in full flight.

The shoulder storage bin can go though, £5.

All prices for collection. Smaller items I could get shipped. I tend to use parcel2go.com and they tend to start at £6.99 for quite a wide range of size and weight.

Stephen
kaiowas

Re: Mk 1 bits for sale (picture heavy)

Post by kaiowas »

Centre console is well worth keeping IMO. Plenty of sharp edges on the brackets and gearshift cables under there that you don't want to be smashing your arm against if you end up flailing about in an accident.
mk1bexwa

Post by mk1bexwa »

Hi,

Would you post the carpet for the boot? If so how much?

Kind Regards,
Beckie
Clarky_X

Post by Clarky_X »

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. Been on holiday for a couple of weeks. Yes. Not entirely sure how much without taking out and weighing it. Would need to find a suitable way of wrapping it as I don't think I will find a box big enough and it won't fold up I don't think. I think it would be at least a tenner to post. Possibly £15 depending on who I use. Home Delivery Network seem to be the cheapest generally. Where abouts are you?
gon

Post by gon »

would you sell just the driver seat ? if so , can you take more pics of it ?
cheers.
Clarky_X

Post by Clarky_X »

Not much point really, I'd then be left with a passenger seat that noone wants. The pics show all the blemishes and scuffs on the drivers seat, the only thing left to take is a pic of the back, but it's just a plain black fabric cover.
monkeymax

Post by monkeymax »

Hiya Clarky,
How much work is it to fit the fixings to the drivers seat? I don't have access to welding equipment - will that be a problem? Also whereabouts in Northants are you?

Edit: Just found Jimi's guide - looks like welding isn't necessary...
Clarky_X

Post by Clarky_X »

I don't weld either. The pass seat is currently bolted. Jimi recommend welding just in case the bolts shear.

I am in Higham, about 20 min from Bedford.
ufer

PM

Post by ufer »

Hi Clarky,

Would you take a look in your PM box, please. I've sent a massage.

Ivo
Ben

Post by Ben »

You might be lucky, he's not been here since 2011 ;)
2001 BMW M5 (Bahnstormer) | 2004 RX8 231 (the Racecat) | 2001 Volvo V70 (Swedish eBay barge)

Previous:
1989 MR2 Mk1b T-bar | 1988 MR2 SC Super Edition
ufer

Post by ufer »

Thanks Ben,

I have seen a publishing from 2013 and didn't know that. All in the world is... movement! :)

Return to “Mk1”