no mr2's at all

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Quigonjay

no mr2's at all

Post by Quigonjay »

where are all the mr2's?
saw a mk3 about a month ago, saw kongs last time I went for dental work (just a few days before it went up) but have not seen a mk1 or mk2 on the road since I last posted in here nearly 7 months ago :shock:
samgpr50

Re: no mr2's at all

Post by samgpr50 »

Come down to Staffordshire! There is 5 black turbos about and a few others in various colors. :mrgreen:
al/c

mr2,s

Post by al/c »

i seen 3 today, one was my old mk3, and a red p reg in radcliffe industrial estate and a blue mk2 in bolton. ....plus my turbo and mk1,s :thumleft:
Draven

Post by Draven »

Weather means most of them are snuggled up in the warm.. When the weather warms up they'll come out of hybernation.
Quigonjay

Re: mr2,s

Post by Quigonjay »

al/c wrote:i seen 3 today, one was my old mk3, and a red p reg in radcliffe industrial estate and a blue mk2 in bolton. ....plus my turbo and mk1,s :thumleft:

I actually work in Bolton, just behind Reebok stadium, used to see a black rev1 semi regular but only one I have seen in Bolton area
turbo cookie!

Post by turbo cookie! »

plenty around in oxford area :D
mattm117

Post by mattm117 »

I'm not far away in Rossendale. Mine wont be out on the road till mid/late april.

But I know what you mean, I've only seen 2 mk 1's in the last 6 months or so.
JD

Post by JD »

It's comforting to know that there are still some MR2s with the luxury of a garage to hibernate in.
Gullzter

Post by Gullzter »

Same in Glasgow, hell ive not even seen Glens for a while!!
I am going down to London in the start of April so will be on the look out for some when down there :mrgreen:
RST

Post by RST »

Well I just got back from an 850'odd mile trip down to Liverpool area. Passed one black SW20 parked up at a tenament St Helens area. That is all. No MK1's or 3's which is unusual.

Strange thing is I've seen 3 R reg Elgrands, exactly the same as mine I took down (even the colour) and that's a VERY rare motor in comparison! LoL.

Return to “Spotted”