WINDOW STUCK OPEN!!! Controller burned out!

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

moscoworbust

Re: WINDOW STUCK OPEN!!! Controller burned out!

Post by moscoworbust »

KarlBristol wrote:You need to chill out, and be a little more careful with your wording.

Insulting other members on here who are trying to help you is not going to do you any favours.

I would also suggest not continually slandering another member on here. You have raised the issue several times already.

He insulted me first. Haver a go at him.

The guy deserves more than slandering. If this was in real life, and he did this from a shop I could go to he wouldn't exactly be as cowardly as this, he would have to deal with me face to face.

First this idiot, took my money and sent me an obviously broken part! So he is a complete tool or a conniving thief.

Then when I catch him out he won't refund me... and acts like the victim and now you are defending him.

Nice.
moscoworbust

Post by moscoworbust »

MR2 Rich wrote:
moscoworbust wrote:
MR2 Rich wrote:

Why, because 1 nut job complains? :?

Are you defending a thief?

And don't insult me you loser.

Are you 12 or something? Nearly every post on here you make, makes you look like an idiot, insults someone or has a go at someone about the price of something they are selling. Or a combination of the three. :clap:

any more insults?
KarlBristol

Post by KarlBristol »

moscoworbust wrote:
KarlBristol wrote:You need to chill out, and be a little more careful with your wording.

Insulting other members on here who are trying to help you is not going to do you any favours.

I would also suggest not continually slandering another member on here. You have raised the issue several times already.

He insulted me first. Haver a go at him.

The guy deserves more than slandering. If this was in real life, and he did this from a shop I could go to he wouldn't exactly be as cowardly as this, he would have to deal with me face to face.

First this idiot, took my money and sent me an obviously broken part! So he is a complete tool or a conniving thief.

Then when I catch him out he won't refund me... and acts like the victim and now you are defending him.

Nice.

I'm not having a go at anyone nor am I defending anyone as you suggest.

If you read my post you will see that I am suggesting that you take a step back from the situation. You have raised the issue on the forum and I understand that your frustrated, but continually slandering someone else's name publicly and snapping at others isn't going to help your situation.

All I am suggesting is that everyone stays polite, civil and stops going around in circles :thumleft:
Selling up my highly modified and restored Rev 1 V6 3.0 1MZ-FE VVTi

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=176156
MR2 Rich

Post by MR2 Rich »

No I think I'm good now, off to open and shut my car windows a few times...
No 2 :(
Peter Gidden
IMOC Affiliated Trackday Organiser

Post by Peter Gidden »

OP. Grow up and act your age.

You bought a part that appears to be faulty.

If it was across the counter, you take it back.

If was mail order, you send it back with a covering letter.

That is the way the law is for adults in this country.

Act like an adult and you'll get a refund.

I assisted you with the information you needed to get a refund. Instead of making use of that information, you've decided to make an idiot of yourself by pointless posts all over the forum.

Either take the advice or zip it.
Peter Gidden
IMOC Affiliated Trackday Organiser

Post by Peter Gidden »

MR2 Rich wrote:No I think I'm good now, off to open and shut my car windows a few times...

Don't you think it's soooooooooooo cool they way the windows go up and down at the touch of a button.... :lol:
T.F.S.

Post by T.F.S. »

1. I have never asked anyone to send any payment as a gift.

2. yet again I receive more threats and random insults via PM from this guy.
dazzz wrote:I'm no expert but
KarlBristol

Post by KarlBristol »

T.F.S. wrote:1. I have never asked anyone to send any payment as a gift.

2. yet again I receive more threats and random insults via PM from this guy.

1. I can confirm that when I've bought parts from TFS in the past he did not ask for payment as a gift.

2. Please forward those messages onto me. Abuse of any shape or form is not tolerated on this forum.
Selling up my highly modified and restored Rev 1 V6 3.0 1MZ-FE VVTi

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=176156
MR2 Rich

Post by MR2 Rich »

Peter Gidden - SBITS wrote:
MR2 Rich wrote:No I think I'm good now, off to open and shut my car windows a few times...

Don't you think it's soooooooooooo cool they way the windows go up and down at the touch of a button.... :lol:

It's mesmerising. :mrgreen:

Has reminded me that my passenger side goes up and down very slowly though, another job for next year.

Ps Peter, check your PM's!
No 2 :(
T.F.S.

Post by T.F.S. »

Act like an adult and you'll get a refund..

That Peter was the case from the start, if he had not have given the insults and the threats he would have been refunded and I would have even paid for the return postage.

I hope it's clear the kid of person I have been dealing with here, I have done countless sales on this forum and they have all gone smoothly barring this one.
dazzz wrote:I'm no expert but
juliankv73

Post by juliankv73 »

T.F.S. wrote:

Act like an adult and you'll get a refund..

That Peter was the case from the start, if he had not have given the insults and the threats he would have been refunded and I would have even paid for the return postage.

I hope it's clear the kind of person I have been dealing with here, I have done countless sales on this forum and they have all gone smoothly barring this one.

This is exactly how Moscoworbust should have conducted and articulated himself himself, instead of muck raking, throwing insults, making silly childish veiled threats to an Affiliate on IMOC.

^^^ Above is really sound and helpful advice from our IMOC Affiliate Committee member Peter Gidden and Affiliate T.F.S. , both voicing what would have happened, should the OP have shown or demonstrated an ounce of decorum.

To the passing member who so chooses to read the above tawdry tale; this is not how to conduct yourself on a public forum eith through posting up a thread, or sending PM's to other members of another Affiliate.

We are all human beings and deserve mutual respect in the spirit of comraderie around our passion for joinng such a forum in the first place,...the MR2 :thumleft:

Keeping this thread "open" serves no other purpose but to allow the OP to vent and perpetuate his own negativity, so this thread is now locked =;

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”