[FINALIZED] Mk2 Rev3 NA with FSH for sale - £500 or £700

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

brgbrm

Mk2 Rev3 NA with FSH for sale - £500 or £700

Post by brgbrm »

This is my Mk2 Rev3 in BRG (I doubt that's an official Toyota name but it's what I think of as the colour) for sale.

It had a full Toyota service history until I bought it. I've owned it for about the last 7 years.

I've had a stainless steel back exhaust fitted, which makes a wonderful sound. I had new OEM suspension struts put on all round 4 years ago, and they've since done less than 10k miles.

I took it in today for its MOT and it's failed on emissions and needing a small weld under one of the seats. The garage (where I get all our vehicles serviced and I've been going to them for some years) have said the emissions is probably .5 hour labour and some powerful stuff they will squirt into the injectors. For the welding, the seat will need to come out and approx 2 hours labour. The MOT runs out middle of November and it's taxed until end February.

My immediate reaction was to book it in to be fixed / MOTed and I booked it in for Thursday 23rd, but driving home I had second thoughts (I have 3 cars and 2 of them are very underused). The Thursday MOT is now cancelled, but as an alternative to the advertised price, if a sale is agreed in advance of the MOT, I'm happy to get the MOTed, given a few days notice, with this Sunday 27th, the end of the ebay auction, as the cutoff.

It is FSH from new, last serviced in April, and it comes with original service book and Toyota documentation folder and books and it's had just 3 owners!

It has OEM 15" wheels and, if you want them, I'm also including a set of 16" wheels.

Marc

Last edited by brgbrm on Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
brgbrm

Re: [FINALIZED] Mk2 Rev3 NA with FSH for sale - £500 or £700

Post by brgbrm »

The auction finishes tomorrow evening so please come and see it by then.

Marc
Feedback Bot

Re: [FINALIZED] Mk2 Rev3 NA with FSH for sale - £500 or £700

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “MR2s for Sale”