[Mk2] [Generic] Best looking spoiler for Mk2?

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

smashing666

Re: [Mk2] [Generic] Best looking spoiler for Mk2?

Post by smashing666 »

Hmmm slightly OTT for me I reckon!
uglee

Post by uglee »

Thought I'd chuck in the aeroware one too. To me it looks just right on whatever revision of Mk2. But then I do like the subtle but effective stuff rather than in your face.

Nic

Post by Nic »

I like the way the Do Luck wing mounts to the rear section of the boot lid, but the shape of the wing doesn't quite do it for me.

Thinking out of the box, there are a few Audi and Porsche wings that I think may work if modified to fit the rear boot section of an MR2.

Nic
[email protected]
MR2 Rev 3 GT Turbo
smashing666

Post by smashing666 »

Now we're talking! The audi TT one is nice. I quite like the Do Luck also, but possibly only from that angle. I ll try to google it and find a few more pics to determine if it is THE ONE hehe

Nic wrote:I like the way the Do Luck wing mounts to the rear section of the boot lid, but the shape of the wing doesn't quite do it for me.

Thinking out of the box, there are a few Audi and Porsche wings that I think may work if modified to fit the rear boot section of an MR2.

rs007

Post by rs007 »

uglee wrote:Thought I'd chuck in the aeroware one too. To me it looks just right on whatever revision of Mk2. But then I do like the subtle but effective stuff rather than in your face.

I really like that!! Like you say subtle, enhancement of what is already there - average punter would assume factory!

I take it these are rare as rocking horse s**t?
andy585

Post by andy585 »

+1 for autopista

Return to “Modifications”