[FINALIZED] 1997 rev 4 turbo trd bodied (with short video)

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

fimmo

1997 rev 4 turbo trd bodied (with short video)

Post by fimmo »

now that the gt86 is here my mr2's are sitting doing nothing so here's another of them up for sale..

1997 rev 4 turbo with trd bodykit, now i've been in the mr2 scene for 10 years now and i can safely say this car is CLEAN and as for the bodykit, hand on heart its as good fitting and well fitted as any genuine trd built car

bodykit is by the infamous idiot neos designs,he's well known for being who he is but the kit fits perfect and is very strong

painted in original toyota super white 2

has rota grids (staggered) 8.5 at front 10 at back, brand new falken tyres all round, wheels are mint

motoria exhaust with cat converter still in

hks induction

greddy emanage (blue) installed in japan

blitz bov

the red/black interior in the pics is now in my yellow trd (also for sale) it now has a black and purple interior,seats and door cards (pics to follow but apart from a very very very small bit of wear on the driver bolster (i'll sort this no probs) the interior is mint

milegae still reads in kms and to my knowledge the car is still limited to the jap 112 mph,i've never tested this out

hsd coilovers all round

standard brakes but all in good condition

usual interior upgrades, momo steering wheel, blitz id meter, blitz turbo timer, greddy gearknob,thick stunning quality japanese mr2 mats lol

this car has been in storage in my heated,carpeted unit for a year now with no sign of having the time to use it anytime soon, the price is fixed as it cost double that to build it and is worth every penny,

the underside of this car is very very clean,

if sold i'll put a years mot on it no probs

i want £6000 for it, no more no less, this car is ready for driving (once an oil change has been done) and you can basically buy this and put it straight into a car show it really is that clean

more pics of the interior to follow but here's some i took the other week....
Last edited by fimmo on Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fimmo

Re: [FINALIZED] 1997 rev 4 turbo trd bodied (with short video)

Post by fimmo »

fimmo

Post by fimmo »

just to prove i have a genuine reason for sale...
Saksoy

Post by Saksoy »

6k :shock:
fimmo

Post by fimmo »

Hmmm its a for sale post not a what do you think of the price post

the internet is full of high mileage low quality cars at bargain prices but this is low mileage and as mint as it gets

if it doesnt sell itll stay in storage no probs

but please keep replies purely for serious interest
synXero

Post by synXero »

I always had a tickle for buying this off you. I even joked about it once or twice with you I think!!

I trust it will fetch its price no worries at all. You aren't selling F1MMO are you?!
ikarl

Post by ikarl »

Fair price I reckon for a good looking car. Doubt you could find another for £6k if that's the car for you!

GLWS

'86 looks lovely btw :thumleft:
fimmo

Post by fimmo »

cheers guys, f1mmo may be for sale lol you never know but prob not as i've invested far too much money in it to get any back

as for this car, its cost more than double to build it and its hardly been used and especially not now with the new car here

i'm not naive enough to think you get back what you've spent, in fact no where near it but what bites me is posts about why there isnt any more decent mr2's as most nowadays are hitting high miles or are 'works in progress' i.e someone has tried to restore/work on one and realised it costs a fortune or have lost faith and given up

then when one comes along that has low miles, good history, loads of brand new parts and is flawless,the first post is a remark about the price

even more so when it comes to trd kitted cars, when it comes to trd cars this is by far one of the cleanest replicas going, there are others out there but this one has never been accident damaged,it has low miles, a perfect fitting kit,proper fitting wheels without stupid spacers attached,every part of this car has been thought through and its just 'right' but thats all i'm saying on the matter
MR2 Rich

Post by MR2 Rich »

Good Mr2's are getting hard to find, yours looks spot on and as you say it cost a hell of a lot more to build than your selling it for and it just takes one person to want yours and you will sell it.

Looking at Saksoys previous posts he seems to post on loads of for sale ads about them being too dear so I would ignore him. :thumleft:
No 2 :(
fimmo

Post by fimmo »

lol i noticed that, i didnt recognise his username but been registered since 2009 so i looked at his posts and boom, almost all of them are him mentioning that stuff for sale isnt worth what folk are wanting

anyways,he's entitled to his opinion

got someone 'maybe' coming to see my rev 3 tmrw so we'll see how that goes
fimmo

Post by fimmo »

short walkaround video shoing the quality of the bodywork and the only issue being the 2 chips on the legs of the spoiler, easy touch up especially with super white 2 and as for the interior it shows the 'rough' patch of leather, i've been told a leather repair paste will sort it out no probs but its not ripped or a hole its just the surface leather has roughed up a bit

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/fimmo/m ... 4.mp4.html
Feedback Bot

Post by Feedback Bot »

This Sale has been completed. The Buyer was Non-Member

Return to “MR2s for Sale”