White mk1 Hatfield Tesco

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Fozzy

White mk1 Hatfield Tesco

Post by Fozzy »

E123 REP in Hatfield Tesco. Looked fairly tidy
Charged
IMOC Committee

Re: White mk1 Hatfield Tesco

Post by Charged »

I have a white E Reg Mk1 daily driver and live 2 mins from Hatfield, but that isn't my reg!

Here's mine:

Ollie
Willenium

Post by Willenium »

charged wrote:I have a white E Reg Mk1 daily driver and live 2 mins from Hatfield, but that isn't my reg!

Here's mine:

Image Replaced With URL For Quote [url]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h135/retrocarrestoration/016-2_zps2f0a0a35.jpg[/URL]

Ollie

Don't suppose you were pottering around near Tyttenhanger today were you?
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

Willenium wrote:

That is highly likely, yes. Were you in a '2?

I saw another mk2 on the A414 yesterday evening, I followed it down to the M1 and then to Hemel.
Willenium

Post by Willenium »

charged wrote:
Willenium wrote:

That is highly likely, yes. Were you in a '2?

I saw another mk2 on the A414 yesterday evening, I followed it down to the M1 and then to Hemel.

I was although not mine. Was in a friend's Rev1. We saw a nice white MK1 which we exchanged waves with so just wondered whether it may have been you or not :)
Charged
IMOC Committee

Post by Charged »

Willenium wrote:
I was although not mine. Was in a friend's Rev1. We saw a nice white MK1 which we exchanged waves with so just wondered whether it may have been you or not :)

Must have been. I wave at most Mr2's I see but I see, even Mk2's! :oldtongue:

There's a nice Blue Mk2 REV 5 NA in Tyttenhanger, I see it often. Now the weather has turned they all seem to be coming out..
Willenium

Post by Willenium »

charged wrote:
Must have been. I wave at most Mr2's I see but I see, even Mk2's! :oldtongue:

There's a nice Blue Mk2 REV 5 NA in Tyttenhanger, I see it often. Now the weather has turned they all seem to be coming out..

Haha fair play, well if I see you again I'll return another wave.

I don't think I've seen the Rev5 but I have noticed a lot of MK1's going around in the past two weeks. Saw a nice white F reg near Harpenden whilst out on a hoon last weekend. Made my day when I got a wave after flashing my lights. Up until that point more or less all other '2 drivers had ignored me :roll:
Fozzy

Post by Fozzy »

I've seen the rev 5, cosmos blue driven by a blonde woman. Also seen a mica blue mk1 in old Hatfield.

I drive past a black rev 2 on enkei split rims off wattling street on the way into Radlett everyday, seen a yellow rev 2 g limited in Watford a few times, plus a white rev 3, which I think is driven by oli, a friend of dave (odd shoes)

Shame I'm never spotted in mine, but It does spend most of its time broken, as it currently is

Return to “Spotted”