eBay Seller: MrMR2

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Loque

eBay Seller: MrMR2

Post by Loque »

Massive positive feedback for this guy. I ordered a replacement brake master cylinder which I fitted., this turned out to have a leak from the reservoir. I notified the seller who bent over backwards to help me.

I mentioned that I'd probably seal the reservoir up as it's not a pressurized part of the system and it's a massive pfaff to change everything over. Upon hearing this the seller offered me a full refund, however I ended up selecting some other MR-2 parts that were useful to me. The same day those parts were sent out, and the seller has refunded the difference in price to me.

Everything was done on faith, and I didn't have to return the master cylinder to him. As said - very happy chappy. :)

Check out their eBay shop: www.mrmr2.com
Torero

Re: eBay Seller: MrMR2

Post by Torero »

Yes, I can second this as I have used Steph (MrMR2) on several occassions for parts and they always arrive in good time and I'm often given a reduction in price without even asking for it.

A top bloke and I'd have no issue recommending him to anyone on the MR2 forums. :clap:
3VZ-FE V6 TRD Widebody Replica

Draven wrote "TRD dude. TRD... Can see awesomness from anywhere. "

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. ... sc&start=0

Return to “Trader Feedback”