Peter Gidden - Sbits - MR2 saviour!

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Rob

Peter Gidden - Sbits - MR2 saviour!

Post by Rob »

I owe a huge amount of thanks to Peter for helping me out of an awkward situation:

I had managed to shut my boot without attaching the lever that connects the lock cylinder to the catch.

In my frustration I drilled a postage stamp sized hole in the panel behind the Rev3 centre panel - not a very pleasant thing to do, Furthermore this hadn't worked and I couldn't hook the rod to release the catch.

Facing the prospect of having to drill a hand sized hole in my car, Peter offered to send me his £300 Snap-On Boroscope through the post.

This piece of equipment duly arrived and I have managed to get the boot open within an hour of getting it without further drilling needed.

Peter - thanks so much for your generosity and trust - you are a diamond and a very valuable member of the MR2 community!

Rob
KarlBristol

Re: Peter Gidden - Sbits - MR2 saviour!

Post by KarlBristol »

I am currently having a lot of work done by Peter, and he was recommended to me by another member.

I can honestly say that he is a pleasure to deal with, and gives me confidence in the traders on here. I know that other people have had very good experience of his work :thumleft:

I would thoroughly recommend him :D
Selling up my highly modified and restored Rev 1 V6 3.0 1MZ-FE VVTi

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=176156
Marlowe

Post by Marlowe »

I third this - Peter has done a lot of work on my rev 2 since I bought it in March and has always been very patient, even when I've randomly called and and he's been midway through a big job.

I can't think of anyone else I'd rather take my car to to be honest.
Rev 2 Turbo (Testing my patience)

Golf GTI MK5 (Competent but dull)
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

I fourth this.
Although he should branch out into other makes of cars.
Like the Mini Cooper S for instance :wink:

Return to “Trader Feedback”