Wings

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

DONUT69

Wings

Post by DONUT69 »

Hi guys just wondering will UK wings fit my tubby.
Want to move the indacators

Thanks.
Hurstie1981

Re: Wings

Post by Hurstie1981 »

Yep they should fit no problem, as far as i know the only difference is that on UK spec wings there are holes for the side repeaters.

Hurstie
Neil_turbo

What i did for same problem

Post by Neil_turbo »

I didnt want the toblerone ones on mine, rather than buy uk wings and spray them you may find this cheaper, get some toyota fitment clear indicators, and a friend with a toyota ( i used my mums celica!!) Remove their indicators, they pop off pretty easy, stick some masking tape over the hole and trace it. Then position it on yours, then go round with a 1mm drill bit and drill as many holes, as close together as you can along the line. You can then remove the cut out pretty easy, file down and add your indicators, sorted! The uk strips that replace the toblerones do fit!
Look at my vehicle gallery for pics, under body modifications
good luck,
Neil
DONUT69

Post by DONUT69 »

Thanks that sounds like a cheaper way to do it.
DONUT69

Post by DONUT69 »

What way does the wiring loom work then do you use the orignal one are do you have to buy a new loom.
Neil_turbo

Post by Neil_turbo »

I'm not to sure on that one, i'm guessing the original one will not be long enough, but i am sure it would not be too hard to extend, The person who imported mine had put some indicators in there, but they looked rubbish, thing they were off a fiesta! so all i did was change to clear ones!

Return to “Modifications”