Custom Interior works??

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

AlexD

Custom Interior works??

Post by AlexD »

Hi all, Need expert advice here :lol:

For the future I may be tempted to change the interior in my car, and also a friend at the mo is also looking to completely re-do his interior, but has no idea where to look..?

Has anyone here had any custom work done inside and if so how hefty is the bill? Just for an example - custom door cards custom seats custom dash/stereo area and for anyone with a 4 seated car rear work done too.

Anyone recommended?

Thanks again all :thumleft:
planted1

Re: Custom Interior works??

Post by planted1 »

uglee

Post by uglee »

Have a look at my garage to see photo's of my interior by Edge interiors.

For what you are wanting dependant on materials your budget needs to be around £1000-£1200
straughton

Post by straughton »

Trim shop look him up on facebook and have a crack with him :) i got a quote for my front two seats to be re done with nappa leather which is top standard leather. £600 for both. He done my gear nob in that nappa leather to n its so nice :) i ased for a price for my dash n centre console in the material thats in supercars (farrari) n he said around £600+ hope this helps :mrgreen:
jasongtr

Post by jasongtr »

uglee wrote:Have a look at my garage to see photo's of my interior by Edge interiors.

For what you are wanting dependant on materials your budget needs to be around £1000-£1200

steve will want more than that, he did my dash in my old v6 (cardhore now has that), steve quoted about £500 to do some evo 4 recaros, so theres the £1000/1200 on that alone, add in 4 door cards and the rear seats and its most likely £2000, great work though
AlexD

Post by AlexD »

Brill they all sound great, Ill let my mate choose a place first and ill take a look at the work, then I might go for it myself :lol:

Thanks for the reply all :thumleft:
uglee

Post by uglee »

jasongtr wrote:
uglee wrote:Have a look at my garage to see photo's of my interior by Edge interiors.

steve will want more than that, he did my dash in my old v6 (cardhore now has that), steve quoted about £500 to do some evo 4 recaros, so theres the £1000/1200 on that alone, add in 4 door cards and the rear seats and its most likely £2000, great work though

I was talking about the MR2......

For a full package I'm sure a decent price can be negotiated. Also material choice/colour can play a big part in it.
I'm upto around £800 so far on my interior, factor in £500 for seats and it's pretty close to the budget I was suggesting, especially when the Alcantara I used was a non standard colour.
AlexD

Post by AlexD »

Egde interiors at 8 Clarendon Terrace Maida Vale, London W9 1BZ???

Sounds good and theyre quite close :D

What have you had done interior wise so far???

Got any pics?
AlexD

Post by AlexD »

Oops, I missed this bit, :lol:

Ill have a peek.
JayUK91

Post by JayUK91 »

You'll want this link: http://www.edgeautomotive.co.uk/

That's Steve's website, which I'm sure is the one being referred to here. They're based in Rugby.
Marlowe

Post by Marlowe »

Sorry for the thread revival, but does anyone have any experience of the comparison of the work of Edge to the interiors offered by Rogue? I'm currently hunting for some leather / alacantra seats & door cards, and am trying to decide who is the best bet.
HighwayStar

Post by HighwayStar »

I'm not sure Rogue are still actually doing interiors....

R.
uglee

Post by uglee »

Do Rogue not use LSC Interiors? Bit like they used a 3rd party for the bodykit stuff?
I think both are sound choices, so consideration to location and what materials and price will sway your decision.
Marlowe

Post by Marlowe »

Presumably nowhere near the same quality, but has anyone had any experience with this place?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MR2-Black-Lea ... 759wt_1163

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”