[Mk2] [Turbo] Car is wandering and oversteering more to the right

Anything and everything to do with mechanical issues with your Mk2

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Draven

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] Car is wandering and oversteering more to the right

Post by Draven »

toxo wrote:
Draven wrote:
toxo wrote:There are 2 *really good* wheel alignment places in Milton Keynes these days. JPS Motorsport and Wheels In Motion would both be able to perform comprehensive and conclusive investigation into this.

That saves me PM'ing you asking this question...

I'm not sure the WIM branch is 100% open yet, it's very new. JPS have the same kit as WIM in Chesham, but the WIM MK branch has better stuff (when it is eventually 100% operational).

I'm going to give JPS a call. If my chassis *is* slight bent which i think it maybe can you recommend anywhere that could straighten it?

:-s **sorry for thread highjacking..**
stormshadow

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] Car is wandering and oversteering more to the right

Post by stormshadow »

toxo wrote:
Draven wrote:
toxo wrote:There are 2 *really good* wheel alignment places in Milton Keynes these days. JPS Motorsport and Wheels In Motion would both be able to perform comprehensive and conclusive investigation into this.

That saves me PM'ing you asking this question...

I'm not sure the WIM branch is 100% open yet, it's very new. JPS have the same kit as WIM in Chesham, but the WIM MK branch has better stuff (when it is eventually 100% operational).

They are having a big opening day Jun 3rd I believe so they should be 100% sorted before then I guess.

Return to “Mechanical”