[Mk2] [Turbo] Miester R coilovers? Has anyone got them/tested them?

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

gavin hague

[Mk2] [Turbo] Miester R coilovers? Has anyone got them/tested them?

Post by gavin hague »

Hi,Has anyone had any experience of the miester R coilovers? I'm wondering if they are comfortable on the road,and not too solid like some coilovers are? Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.
gtech

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] Miester R coilovers? Has anyone got them/tested them?

Post by gtech »

Hi Bud,

Yep I have the MeisterR's on my tubby, got them about 3months back now, and I have to say, they are bloody awesome.

With them being a double perch system, you can get a good ride height drop WITHOUT it affecting the ride.

32 position adjuster that is easily accessible to change from Soft to hard ride.

They were a dream to fit and setup.

I would say, and others who have been in the car have also stated, that the ride is better than OEM.

I have various coilovers, PI Springs, standard springs, and this is the best setup I have had, well happy with them.

Also, the threaded area has been tested with prolonged blasting of sea water to test the special coating they have on the threaded area.

You wont regret buying them.

Graeme
Berk Tech IC, Berk Tech Downpipe, Berk Tech Exhaust, ARC Induction System, DevilsOwn Water/Meth Injection (Pre & Post turbo). TRD Cold Pipe, EMS Powered Digital Boost Gauge, TRD Strut Braces, Innovate O2, Blitz SBC i-color EBC - "ARCH ROLLER FOR HIRE"

Return to “Modifications”