[Mk2] [NA] Suspension adjusted & alignment done - at W.I.M today :)

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

RobPhoboS

[Mk2] [NA] Suspension adjusted & alignment done - at W.I.M today :)

Post by RobPhoboS »

So I had been meaning to pop up to Tony and the guys at http://wheels-inmotion.co.uk/ for about a year now (since I fitted the BC Racing BR series coilovers), however multiple things just got in the way until this week !

I wanted the guys to take a look at the ride height, and typical geo set up as it hadn't been done, bar a very simple 4 alignment about a year ago now.

Really excellent facilities and very nice team there, turns out my ride height was quite well judged and only need a bit of twiddling (a fluke by me I think).
This is the print out of what was done, and once I've gotten a feel for it, if there is something I don't like they can adjust it again. Obviously the handling of a car is down to personal taste, so posting these numbers is probably a bit irrelevant but perhaps intriguing to some...

Once I've had a chance to test it out a bit I'll get back to Tony and the guys just for their reference as well.

:thumleft:

Return to “Modifications”