Hemel Hempstead MR2s

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

ShrewdPhoenix

Re: Hemel Hempstead MR2s

Post by ShrewdPhoenix »

I'm going to Surrey Rolling Road on Saturday 3rd December with some Skyline mates to see how many ponies have been lost over the last 21 years..
cvega666

Post by cvega666 »

hmm... i'd like to see what my shed puts out on max boost. Got places left? what's the cost?
Current: 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Gone: '94 rev3 NA, '92 rev2 Turbo forged, '07 Civic Type-R
archangel

Post by archangel »

Hmmm. Sounds interesting. Do you have any details and would it be ok for us to tag along? Shouldn't cost too much right?
ShrewdPhoenix

Post by ShrewdPhoenix »

I believe its £35-40 total, but you need to put down a £10 deposit. Plus £5 extra if you want professional photo of a model next to your car. I'll try and get contact details for the guy organising it for you.

Laura
archangel

Post by archangel »

Price is fine. Probably skip the photo tho. If they're ok with it let me know. Thanks. Andy.
ShrewdPhoenix

Post by ShrewdPhoenix »

You guys have pm :D
ShrewdPhoenix

Post by ShrewdPhoenix »

Only restriction on the Rolling Road day is "no pratting about in the car park" - they've had a few people turn up and do donuts etc in the car park. These people have subsquently been banned from going to the Rolling Road again.
Willenium

Post by Willenium »

Seen a few around myself. The white one in Woodhall Farm is stunning. There's a nice blue one driven by a female who also works for the NHS it would seem. Drove ours to work one day and she was going opposite direction to me, gave her a wave but no return lol. There's also a black one (Rev5 I think) I often see in Watford which belongs to a doctor.
archangel

Post by archangel »

Not to worry Laura. We're well behaved. Willenium is my brother by the way so we'll both be coming down in the 2. Can't wait.
Willenium

Post by Willenium »

Had a good day yesterday. Tried uploading a new thread with photos but I've apparently got to have a higher post count before that is possible.

Return to “Spotted”