[All] [Generic] enkei alloy wheel info needed?!

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Enneaitch

[All] [Generic] enkei alloy wheel info needed?!

Post by Enneaitch »

Hey guys figure this is the place to find out info on these...

Theyre on my jap imported mk2 at the mo but i intend to split and refurb. What sort of value are these worth...

Sorry im new to split rims so any one know where do i buy a key for the nuts on the split? so i can refurb them?

Ill upload a pic of them I have done a few searches on the net but can only come up with 4 stud versions. I have 5 stud and fronts are skinnier than the rears too.

cheers for the help guys!
ej2_sir

Re: [All] [Generic] enkei alloy wheel info needed?!

Post by ej2_sir »

Ive got very similar enkei rims and I refurbed them a few years ago. There just a simple 2 piece design so easy to take apart and put back together. For the nuts I went to Screw fix and ordered a box of nyloc nuts and washers (take a bolt with you as I cannot remember the size). These are perfect and I think I torqued them to about 20nm. You will need a 6 or 8mm multi sided socket for the fronts. Also make sure you label the centers of the wheels and put them back with the correct rim otherwise you will end up with some weird offsets!! Value wise im a bit out of touch but prob 350ish in good nick with good tyres? HTH
Baker

Re: [All] [Generic] enkei alloy wheel info needed?!

Post by Baker »

http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. ... highlight=

This will help.
Not the same wheels but same principle.

Return to “Modifications”