[Mk2] [Generic] what yall think??

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

don young

Re: [Mk2] [Generic] what yall think??

Post by don young »

y is that matey??? :-k
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

cunninglinguist wrote:moo... what is that on top of your engine. is it a charge cooling core? how does it work and how much are they please?

Hi Swaggansway \:D/
gazrev1tubby

Post by gazrev1tubby »

Everything about the car shouldn't work.

Old skool venoms, veilside, bgw, frog eye lights............. but, it looks awesome !
I think all the elements work well together - well done :thumleft:
TheBaker

Post by TheBaker »

I don't get all the hate for the veilside kit? I'll agree some cars it looks naff, depends on the colour IMO

Here it works really nicely, agree about the mirrors being tiny other than that it's sick! :D :thumleft:
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

TheBaker wrote:I don't get all the hate for the veilside kit? I'll agree some cars it looks naff, depends on the colour IMO

Here it works really nicely, agree about the mirrors being tiny other than that it's sick! :D :thumleft:

It's the horrible fake twisted metal look that side skirts are trying to pull off.
And the nose cone (if youve seen one in the flesh) is about a foot too long and elongates the car to stupid proportions, the rear bumpers not too bad and is sometimes used on it's own with much classier kits.
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

:sick: cars been photographed from that angle for a reason it disguises the horrific length of the nose code. I challenge any veilside fan to put up a front shot of the car looking downwards on the bonnet and nose, then you'll see.

Doubt anyone will as other veilsiders on the thread have omitted top down views of the bonnet and nose.
Last edited by Razor04 on Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheBaker

Post by TheBaker »

Yeah I have seen a car with the kit in real life and I think it looks nice, the nose cone only looks crap when they've not used the rest of the veilside kit on the skirts or bumper etc.

TBH the worst part of the kit IMO is the spoiler but it's alright.

Anyway whatever, you either like it or you don't I guess. :)
jack-p

Post by jack-p »

more pics of the red TRD please :mrgreen: you can pm them to me if you like :thumleft:
Moo

Post by Moo »

Razor04 wrote::sick: cars been photographed from that angle for a reason it disguises the horrific length of the nose code. I challenge any veilside fan to put up a front shot of the car looking downwards on the bonnet and nose, then you'll see.

Doubt anyone will as other veilsiders on the thread have omitted top down views of the bonnet and nose.

Like this you mean? Yes, the nosecone is long but I wouldn't say it's out of proportion.

I don't see any pictures of your car in your garage. Perhaps you could post some up so we can spend the afternoon picking holes in it as you seem to enjoy doing to other people's VS kitted cars :wink: I'm pretty sure I can find something about your car I don't like and I'm pretty sure I can think of something suitably scathing to rant on about it :twisted:

Did somebody with a VS kitted car drive into you at some point? You seem to have a very deep hatred of the VS kit, far beyond the normal dislike :lol: :wink:

ForMySin

Post by ForMySin »

gazrev1tubby wrote:Everything about the car shouldn't work.

Old skool venoms, veilside, bgw, frog eye lights............. but, it looks awesome !
I think all the elements work well together - well done :thumleft:

+1 this lol... Much better said than what I said lol
If you are in full control you aren't driving fast enough- Stirling Moss

Return to “Modifications”