Staffs MR2 Bodykits A******

We all need a little help or parts for our cars from time to time. Let us know who has helped. Please read the sticky before posting.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

ForMySin

Staffs MR2 Bodykits A******

Post by ForMySin »

Bought a SARD Front bumper, with carbon inlay and a copy TOMS rear bumper from Rob @ StaffsMR2kits.co.uk

Received in great well packaged condition very quickly.. awesome service and great communication! Even helped with some newbie advice on how to sort these for DIY fitment...

coming to fitment, these are damn near perfect fit... I would have to go as far as to say designed for OEM... some holes need to be drilled to suit the indicators and sidelights but there are idiot pilot marks as to where.. The main attach parts have the threaded metal inserts already installed so you could almost paint these before test fitting!

Well recommended... in fact i've actually bought something else since my first.... some custom designed wings as well... havent test fitted these yet but well packaged again and im confident they'll go straight on..

Bearing in mind im a complete newbie at bodykits i've had no cutting, no fettling, no making fit and they look great.... pics to follow

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
If you are in full control you aren't driving fast enough- Stirling Moss
nitric4k

Re: Staffs MR2 Bodykits A******

Post by nitric4k »

Thanks for the possitive words bud, always here lend a hand. i have plenty of pics on how to fit the wings will mail them you :)

again glad you feel the service was good :) :thumleft:
RobPhoboS

Re: Staffs MR2 Bodykits A******

Post by RobPhoboS »

Ah glad there are happy customers, as I wasn't sure if this was still something Rob did. I'm going to be after the aeroware or bomex lip at some point :thumleft:
kennym

???

Post by kennym »

well I looked at robs website cos im on the look out for some panells..........I have to say there's no way that chincilla would fit anywhere on my car without serious modification
nitric4k

Re: ???

Post by nitric4k »

kennym wrote:well I looked at robs website cos im on the look out for some panells..........I have to say there's no way that chincilla would fit anywhere on my car without serious modification

love it mate, they fit in the engine bay just fine. who needs horse power its chinchilla Power all the way!!!!

"whats that running mate?" 340 chinchillas bud :) :thumleft:

RobPhoboS no probs :thumleft:

Return to “Trader Feedback”