mmmmmm....Crysis 2

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

excalibur1814

Word

Post by excalibur1814 »

...as good as Half Life or Half Life 2? I recall the first time I ran into the Special Forces playing HL1. They initially kicked my behind as they had AI which I'd never really experienced before (Can't really say that Doom or unreal had such a thing)
fizz

Re: mmmmmm....Crysis 2

Post by fizz »

Right.. gone through the first few levels and its a good game no doubt but still not what i was expecting coming from crysis 1.

Still enjoyable though so will continue with it. Dont like the way the laser light attachment to the gun works when you click on the aim button as you aint looking down the sight! :roll:
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

fizz wrote:Right.. gone through the first few levels and its a good game no doubt but still not what i was expecting coming from crysis 1.

Still enjoyable though so will continue with it. Dont like the way the laser light attachment to the gun works when you click on the aim button as you aint looking down the sight! :roll:

yeah and it's visible to all in multiplayer, gives your camping spot away :roll:
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

fizz wrote:Right.. gone through the first few levels and its a good game no doubt but still not what i was expecting coming from crysis 1.

I thought that when I first used it....but just hit the left trigger and nail whatever gets infront of the laser! Works a treat if you wana 'go loud', there's a nice big meaty machine gun in the last few chapters....that works very well with the laser sighting.....red dot sight and a silencer is the most fun though! :twisted:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
fizz

Post by fizz »

no triggers on the PC bud! :lol:
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

fizz wrote:no triggers on the PC bud! :lol:

Loser. :wink:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
Azz

Post by Azz »

Right at the end on Super Solider setting against 4 clocked Cith and they are doing my head in, on try 3,119,211 now and still getting nowhere!!!

Any tips?
Joey

Post by Joey »

Azz wrote:Right at the end on Super Solider setting against 4 clocked Cith and they are doing my head in, on try 3,119,211 now and still getting nowhere!!!

Any tips?

Shoot them before they shoot you :)
Azz

Post by Azz »

Don't work that way fella lol, there is 4 of them and it take 2 hits and your dead on Super Solider setting, though I worked it out in the end and cleared all 4 of them in 30 seconds!!!! think it was by accident but I got the job done!

If anyone is stuck PM me as not to spoil it for others.
Joey

Post by Joey »

Azz wrote:Don't work that way fella lol, there is 4 of them and it take 2 hits and your dead on Super Solider setting, though I worked it out in the end and cleared all 4 of them in 30 seconds!!!! think it was by accident but I got the job done!

If anyone is stuck PM me as not to spoil it for others.

Just finished it at the weekend, though not on Super Soldier setting. The stealth tracker nano suit option makes things easier.
Azz

Post by Azz »

yeah, tried that thinking it would help, I can see the first one, I attack then got annihilated lol, there is an easier way and you don't need anything special on your suit and you don't even have to cloak!
Joey

Post by Joey »

Azz wrote:yeah, tried that thinking it would help, I can see the first one, I attack then got annihilated lol, there is an easier way and you don't need anything special on your suit and you don't even have to cloak!

Lucky grenade throw?
Azz

Post by Azz »

nope,

DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!!!!

Walk into the area that the cinematic shows the 4 Cith (Spelling) de-cloaking and as soon as they appear de-cloak yourself and run back to where you came, and run past the ammo crate and back into the tube that you came in on, (they cant get in there) and then cloak again and activate the Tracker upgrade to your suit (I never needed this but it would help)

They should all be stood together looking for you, take out your rocket launcher and put 3 shells into the middle of them, 20,000 Nano just for you :-)
Nails

Post by Nails »

silly question but how do you throw grenades on this, been playing it for about a fortnight and cant figure it out lol
Joey

Post by Joey »

Azz wrote:nope,

Walk into the area that the cinematic shows the 4 Cith (Spelling) de-cloaking and as soon as they appear de-cloak yourself and run back to where you came, and run past the ammo crate and back into the tube that you came in on, (they cant get in there) and then cloak again and activate the Tracker upgrade to your suit (I never needed this but it would help)

They should all be stood together looking for you, take out your rocket launcher and put 3 shells into the middle of them, 20,000 Nano just for you :-)

Lol very subtle :)
Joey

Post by Joey »

Nails wrote:silly question but how do you throw grenades on this, been playing it for about a fortnight and cant figure it out lol

:shock: Select grenade (G key on the PC) and throw it....
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

Joey wrote:
Azz wrote:nope,

Lol very subtle :)

Think he chose the wrong Pink, maybe he should consult here, for a better understanding :wink: :thumleft:
http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?t=148984
Nails

Post by Nails »

Joey wrote:
Nails wrote:silly question but how do you throw grenades on this, been playing it for about a fortnight and cant figure it out lol

Playing on xbox mate, can select the different guns rocket launcher c4 etc but not the grenandes?
cvega666

Post by cvega666 »

I've played the MP demo on PC, loved it. I just bought a 360 and can't get used to a shooter on a gamepad :( need to practice :)
Current: 2007 Porsche Cayman S
Gone: '94 rev3 NA, '92 rev2 Turbo forged, '07 Civic Type-R
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

Nails wrote:
Joey wrote:

Playing on xbox mate, can select the different guns rocket launcher c4 etc but not the grenandes?

Cant you press select and then scroll through to find the button configuration ??

Return to “Games Consoles”