Re: gran turismo

Post by StevieL »

There's a big update available today, 608 MB :thumleft:
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

Is it that premium HD plough for Fizz? :mrgreen:
Engine rebuilt by: Steve Horrocks & Andy Jones
Engine mapped by: Ryan@2bartuning (330 bhp & 325 lbft @ 1.4 bar)
Current Status: F****D :(
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Notice the new Seasonal Events are big money, though mods are very tight and though the first two races aren't too bad, they are pretty hard to win. I only managed 3rd in the 500 race and 2nd in the CRZ race. The RX7 race is quite a challenge!
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
StevieL

Post by StevieL »

PSN is pi$$ing me off today, I've been trying to get this update since about 3pm today, and it keeps crashing on me :roll:
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

Lauren wrote:I only managed 3rd in the 500 race

If your not taking 2nd place going into the massive right hand corner at the end of lap 4 your using the brake too much :oldtongue: unfortunately that's not enough as 1st place is a 'kin mile off and me thinks they're having a laugh, not thrown in the towel yet (but close)

Edit: towel thrown in :lol: that's solid, 1st place finishes 6:42;930, quickest I can do is a 6:46:summat
fizz

Post by fizz »

Right! Ive been without internet since last Thursday and have just finally got it on again!

Stevie, i will send you that MR2... I also have 2 Mk1 NA's and a SC as well now. :thumleft:

Off down to start that update download! :lol:
StevieL

Post by StevieL »

I'm 7 mins from the end, it's crashed 3 times on me today #-o
StevieL

Post by StevieL »

Cheers for the car Fizz, you'll never guess what happened about 2 races after you gave me it :lol: one turned up for sale :lol:

Have you got the TRD Celica Gen7 in white? Good paint code there :thumleft:
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

Andy Jones wrote:
If your not taking 2nd place going into the massive right hand corner at the end of lap 4 your using the brake too much :oldtongue: unfortunately that's not enough as 1st place is a 'kin mile off and me thinks they're having a laugh, not thrown in the towel yet (but close)

Edit: towel thrown in :lol: that's solid, 1st place finishes 6:42;930, quickest I can do is a 6:46:summat

We nearly got a second so pace wise I think we were okay, though Mark messed it up on the last lap and spun out.

The Skyline one for mega bucks though seems very hard. Best we've got so far is 8th. We just seem to be miles behind. Not tried the Challenger one yet as we know how appalling that car is and the one we've got have been lightened so would need to buy another. Have seriously increased our credits though through the seasonal events.
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:
fizz

Post by fizz »

Ha... no worries mate. With regards to paint codes im just after unusual ones now as i have got 130 cars in my garage now or there abouts! :lol: Looking out for the Chrome one and also i want as many TVR flip paint ones.

Just picked up a very rare Lamborghini Diablo NOMAD GT car which was run in the Japanese GT series back in the late 90's. Cost me a good 750K to buy it! :whistle:

Also i spotted the Suzuki Pikes Peak in the used section but didnt have the monies to buy it!!! Was about 2M.

Downloaded the update within about 10min! :thumleft:

Tried just the Skyline one and only managed about 5th place after my 2nd attempt. Got 300k (i think) for it though so cant wait to try the others and get my monies up quick time!

Andy i noticed you had over 2.x M in the bank and quickly realised how you achieved it.

I really really need a pre 1970's car to compete in the Supercar classics races in both the A-spec and B-spec. Cant find anything anywhere! I've got powerful old motors but they are more muscle cars than lightweight racers.

Anyone got one of these which i can borrow so i can finally be done with the races?

Now up to level 23 on A-spec and 20 on B-spec! :thumleft:

p.s) the HD mower is awesome! :whistle:
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

Lauren wrote:We nearly got a second so pace wise I think we were okay, though Mark messed it up on the last lap and spun out.

The Skyline one for mega bucks though seems very hard. Best we've got so far is 8th. We just seem to be miles behind. Not tried the Challenger one yet as we know how appalling that car is and the one we've got have been lightened so would need to buy another. Have seriously increased our credits though through the seasonal events.

If you haven't got past the Ka and taken 8th place on the 1st lap it's not worth continueing, lost count last night how many attempts I had but can't see how I can personally make up another 4 seconds, The CR-Z one one easy, got gold and 250,000 credits on my first attempt even after some suspect 1st lap cornering. Got silver with the RX7 (that's a fun one, only about 2 car lengths of first slot to think i'm gonna persevere with that one and try for the gold) The Skyline event I bought the GT-R '07, did all the weight reduction and stuck a filter on it to take it to 488bhp and silvered on 1st attempt. Challanger not even bothered with :lol: You get a GT Academy GT-R for Golding the S License but it won't let you use that one :(
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

fizz wrote:Andy i noticed you had over 2.x M in the bank and quickly realised how you achieved it.

I really really need a pre 1970's car to compete in the Supercar classics races in both the A-spec and B-spec. Cant find anything anywhere! I've got powerful old motors but they are more muscle cars than lightweight racers.

Anyone got one of these which i can borrow so i can finally be done with the races?

I haven't been spending/modding that much :oldtongue:

Not bought a Ferrari yet so haven't finished that class but the Enzo is gonna clean me out somewhat. Not done the classic supercar yet nor the GT Allstars, haven't got anything capable, the 1100bhp Veyron handles like ..... actually it doesn't handle full stop, I can finish higher in my 800bhp GT40 that refuses to go in a straight if you don't gently put the power down.

Did buy a 900k M3 for the German Touring Car event and that's awesome, Blitz'd the competition
fizz

Post by fizz »

Broke up for my holls this aft and been on gt5!

Rx7 got 1st on first attempt.

GTR vspec bought and tuned and got 2nd in that.

Andy I've a lovley modded f458 if you want to borrow it for the Ferrari series. Leaves the enzos for dead!

Also I got a Toyota minolta lm car which I used fir the all stars and like the wind. Also the Zonda R cf race car is mental!

Just going to try the fiat 500 now.
fizz

Post by fizz »

1st attempt with the fiat and came 2nd just .751 behind 1st! Gotta try it again.

Edit> just won it on 2nd attempt. :)
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

fizz wrote:1st attempt with the fiat and came 2nd just .751 behind 1st! Gotta try it again.

:shock: & :clap:

(did you have to use much grass?)
fizz

Post by fizz »

Andy Jones wrote:
fizz wrote:1st attempt with the fiat and came 2nd just .751 behind 1st! Gotta try it again.

:shock: & :clap:

(did you have to use much grass?)

haha, I had that coming no doubt! Lol.

Nope, no grass as with these slow cars it really kills your speed! ;)

just late braking and carrying as much speed as possible through the last sweeping corner. I find the best Bhp mod to use is the intake manifold as It gives better throttle response.

Stick in 4th gear all the round the final bend and up the hill on redline cos if you go to 5th you loose a bit of momentum.
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

Doh! :oops: Didn't even try modding the cars for the other events, gonna give myself a pat on the back though for my times in stock form :)
fizz

Post by fizz »

Andy Jones wrote:Doh! :oops: Didn't even try modding the cars for the other events, gonna give myself a pat on the back though for my times in stock form :)

lmao. Got into 1st place by the 3rd lap in the CRZ. :)
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

Anyone done any of the endurance races yet?

Did the 300km Grand Valley Speedway last night, Started it in the Amuse Carbon R R34 (noticed you bought one of these too Fizz :D Nurburgring challenge with all aids off? ](*,)) for a laugh but after completely destroying the tyres after lap 1.5/60 a win was never gonna happen. Dropped down to my trusty Focus ST but I had to pit every 7/8 laps in that for fresh rubber, did stay out to long on 1 occasion and my 1:59 average lap time went to a 2:55 nursing it back to the pits as it stopped turning above 35mph.
fizz

Post by fizz »

Started the first endurance last night but fell asleep half way through! ](*,) :whistle: :mrgreen:

I was using the Toyota Minolta Race car with racing hard tyres. Could get though about 3/4 laps before having to pit but only realised how to look after the tyres after killing them in 2 laps! No accelerating on bend.. only on straight lines and braking in straight lines. lol

ohh and BTW, I won the carbon R34 bud.. never bought it. ;)

These new set of seasonal races are rock hard! Finally managed to come in 2nd place in the RX7 race but was behind the 1st place guy by about 20sec! WFT?

Took a good few attempts each time fiddling with the Aids. Had to turn most of them on to help me which i hated as i normally drive with all things either turned off or just minor amounts of TC.

Just come 2nd in the ST race now 15 sec off 1st! These are a p1$$ take! Lol

Return to “Games Consoles”