Need To Get Back In To Gaming

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

monkeymax

Re: Need To Get Back In To Gaming

Post by monkeymax »

matt_mr2t wrote:I dont know how to play poker :oops:

:shock:

That's the plan for next year's JAE sorted then!
dawolf

Post by dawolf »

Fallout 3 is a very good game which has a brilliant unpredictable storyline and plenty of missions and new locations to find. I've spent about 45 hours on the game and still haven't quite completed it, although pretty close now.

Just Cause 2 is also pretty good fun if you like a variety of missions to complete. The graphics are stunning. Admittedly it can get a little repetitive after a while.
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

dawolf wrote:Fallout 3 is a very good game which has a brilliant unpredictable storyline and plenty of missions and new locations to find. I've spent about 45 hours on the game and still haven't quite completed it, although pretty close now.

Just Cause 2 is also pretty good fun if you like a variety of missions to complete. The graphics are stunning. Admittedly it can get a little repetitive after a while.

I put 120 hours :shock: into Fallout 3!! Brilliant game! Absolutely massive! :thumleft:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.
matt_mr2t

Post by matt_mr2t »

That's what puts me off it tbh. I would never finish that. I like to be able to complete a game with around 15 - 20 hours gaming time. Which is why Modern Warfare sucks, you can do it in like 4 or 5 :evil:
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

matt_mr2t wrote:That's what puts me off it tbh. I would never finish that. I like to be able to complete a game with around 15 - 20 hours gaming time. Which is why Modern Warfare sucks, you can do it in like 4 or 5 :evil:

i know what you mean about games being 2 long..
i just cannot get into fall out or ass effect.. just too long for my liking
monkeymax

Post by monkeymax »

pistol pete wrote:i just cannot get into fall out or ass effect.. just too long for my liking

:lol:

Brilliant mistake! :thumleft:
pistol pete

Post by pistol pete »

i noticed it when writing it and decided to leave it in :thumleft:
dawolf

Post by dawolf »

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is a great game, many say it's better than COD. The single-player took me around 10 hours to complete and I didn't even find all the m-com's and collectables. Pretty good value, especially with the multiplayer aspect too.
craig

Post by craig »

monkeymax wrote:
pistol pete wrote:i just cannot get into fall out or ass effect.. just too long for my liking

:lol:

Brilliant mistake! :thumleft:

:lol: :lol:
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

Hahahaaaa......

Il be back online 11/11/10 . .. . when Mr Bt engineer gets his finger out. Ive done everything i can on Reach . . .. it killing me not have proper t'internet.
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
thai boxer

Post by thai boxer »

pistol pete wrote:
matt_mr2t wrote:That's what puts me off it tbh. I would never finish that. I like to be able to complete a game with around 15 - 20 hours gaming time. Which is why Modern Warfare sucks, you can do it in like 4 or 5 :evil:

i know what you mean about games being 2 long..
i just cannot get into fall out or ass effect.. just too long for my liking

Fallout3 IS massive but excellent. Mass Effect 1 and 2 are some of THE best games you will ever play!! 8) They are amazing. Just played through ME2 again on the hardest setting, outstanding game. Production, voice work and over all finish is some of the best you will ever see in a game. 8) :thumleft:
Pain is temporary, pride is forever.

Return to “Games Consoles”