Modified live

Thinking of arranging an event, looking for an event in an area - ask in here!

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Re: Modified live

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

Did you get any pics ...... did you see that bird sitting on the silver scooby !!!??? What a minger !!!

No good in the S&S, the classes were a bit strange .. . .. . . it was 'best in scene' and i had to enter the JDM class. I just didnt have enough decals or carbon parts to stand a chance :lol: They only gave out first places which i thought was a bit rubbish !!!
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss
Dan89

Post by Dan89 »

I only got a few on my iPhone but that's about it really lol. Nah missed her lol sounds as though I was fortunate though, there were a fair few not so nice 'babes' walking around though! Ah right how gay! Who won jdm class then? Supra by chance?
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Dan89 wrote:I only got a few on my iPhone but that's about it really lol. Nah missed her lol sounds as though I was fortunate though, there were a fair few not so nice 'babes' walking around though! Ah right how gay! Who won jdm class then? Supra by chance?

Are you on about the blue or grey supra ? The blue one was in a different class and it won that. That supra had £75,000 spent on it !!!!

The black Honda S2000 that was parked two cars away from me won the JDM class. Did you see it ?
Dan89

Post by Dan89 »

Lol the blue one. Thought it might win something. That's stupid money to spend on it! Wasn't really to my taste though although the wheels were nice lol. Oh right yeah think I saw it, looked at a fair few cars that day. Did you get a proper look around all the cars then?
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Yeah had a good look round . . . .loving the drift car pits !!!

Return to “Events Discussion”