Footage of fighting game using Kinect

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

SamUK

Footage of fighting game using Kinect

Post by SamUK »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9a2pTMS4AA

looks quite cool but i hope drunken bar fighting style works because i dont know any martial arts lol.

And before anyone says theres lag thats blatantly on purpose as you need to see both moves.
Rev 3 GTS
mikee66

Re: Footage of fighting game using Kinect

Post by mikee66 »

It the released game plays like that then I'll be at the front of the queue!
michael

Post by michael »

I see Fight Club potential here without the need to explain the bruises to the boss the next day.
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

I can't be the only one who thinks that looks awful? Limited moves, noticeable lag and flat graphics. Even excusing the fact it's almost certainly a beta demo, it still looks about as exciting as Wii Sports boxing.
SamUK

Post by SamUK »

ekona wrote:I can't be the only one who thinks that looks awful? Limited moves, noticeable lag and flat graphics. Even excusing the fact it's almost certainly a beta demo, it still looks about as exciting as Wii Sports boxing.

:shock:

This actually mimics the move you did. Wii boxing just punches the same way everytime.

And you obviously didnt read my post. The lag is intentional otherwise you wouldnt be able to watch how it replicates the moves the player did.
Rev 3 GTS
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

Lag intentional? Don't be daft, they wouldn't put lag in just to make it better to watch at home! As for replicating what the player does, it's only picking the closest pre-programmer move out of what it's got. Don't think it's cleverer than it is.
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

ekona wrote:Lag intentional? Don't be daft, they wouldn't put lag in just to make it better to watch at home! As for replicating what the player does, it's only picking the closest pre-programmer move out of what it's got. Don't think it's cleverer than it is.

thought the same thing, surely it wont track u 100% it will just be a bunch of preset moves that you have to mimic
SamUK

Post by SamUK »

ekona wrote:Lag intentional? Don't be daft, they wouldn't put lag in just to make it better to watch at home! As for replicating what the player does, it's only picking the closest pre-programmer move out of what it's got. Don't think it's cleverer than it is.

I wouldnt even call it lag. It shows you the player move and then the game.

You know these companys by now. They would of covered any lag if it was there for the trailer.

Seem to copy the moves pretty well when i was watching anyway.
Rev 3 GTS

Return to “Games Consoles”