false advertisement

Discussion and technical advice for 84-89 AW10 & AW11 MR2. 3A-LU, 4A-GE, 4A-GZE.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

mulaz

Re: false advertisement

Post by mulaz »

It's also listed on pistonheads http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1932757.htm for £1999 or good offers.
Mileage is important but not everything with an older car, general condition is far more important
SuperRedMR2

Post by SuperRedMR2 »

Lovely chap

"you facking idiot imoc ,why didnt you included me sniffing ya mums nickers , you can take it as you cant afford my car or you are to jealous go away you window shopper"
SuperRedMR2

Post by SuperRedMR2 »

Can someone remove this post please as im being harassed on eBay.
SwissHeavy

Post by SwissHeavy »

What a nice chap, all grown up and a big boy now. Don't worry about him fella.
mr mr2mk1dreamer

Post by mr mr2mk1dreamer »

come on guys he is a genuine seller just lost his job ,okay i think you should look at his ad he has updated it i really belive him , simple ha has put new engine as his old engine had headgasket problems so he replaced it so i dont know why you guys having knicker twist problems
dopiaza

Post by dopiaza »

Well as we're quoting the guy here's one I got earlier...

'U sad c**t did u get a gud lick of that guyz ballz and im goin 2 curse u for the rest of ur life u sado' Not too concerned now as I've moved well away from the area and the PAYG mobile number I gave him is used purely for ebay for that exact reason!

Wouldn't worry about him SuperRedMR2, after all - his business/home address is listed on ebay and I know it's genuine :wink: I wonder if the mr2 mk1 club are aware of his behaviour towards fellow members? Maybe someone should link this thread?
mr mr2mk1dreamer

dopaiza come on be reasonable why you got anything better to do as you slagging people off you should mind your own business , the guy i spoke to 5mins ago i called him he is a good guy he bought a car which previously owner changed engine big f*****g deal !!!!!!
SuperRedMR2

Post by SuperRedMR2 »

Its okay "dopaiza" I sold him the rocker covers so I have his address :)
dopiaza

Post by dopiaza »

Not slagging anyone off - just posting facts. If you want to come on here defending yourself at least have the balls to own up to who you are unless you really did join the forum today to stand up for someone who you've never met and lives 200 miles away. If you were a genuine buyer who'd just spoken to him then surely you'd appreciate knowing how he'd dealt with people previously?

Backing out of this now, keyboard warrior never was my style and people can make their own mind up.

Update - Oh, what a surprise, whilst writing this, a PM from mr mr2mk1dreamer saying 'why you not replying graham whats happened mate uyou cant answer'

Mods - I'm guessing it's time to get involved?
SuperRedMR2

Post by SuperRedMR2 »

I have asked this to be removed so i'm not going to comment any further.
mr mr2mk1dreamer

thankyou super red at least you understand but that idiot doesnt i think i need to dig in right mr lets have it whats your problem
SuperRedMR2

Post by SuperRedMR2 »

Look I was the one that blasted the advert in the first place and throughout this evening have been receiving verbal abuse and threatening messages from this guy.

This is not the place to do this. Its not discussing the mr2 anymore. Just leave it.
placebo786

Post by placebo786 »

Wow.

I've always said you can't beat MR2 owners especially MK1 owners.

Well I suppose there is always an exception to the rule this guy must be it.

Anyone know of him as an owner previously. I was going to go see it maybe but I won't bother now.

To top it of I cant believe he has actually dealt with you previuosly Red.
Lauren
IMOC Committee

Post by Lauren »

I think posting the guy's replies in a public forum was a particularly bad idea.

Locking thread.
2020 GR Yaris - Circuit Pack :lover:

Return to “MR2 MK1 1984-1989 NA & SC”