Red & Black Mk2's near Elvington (TOTB?) Sunday

Seen another MR2 when you were out and about? Find out if it was another IMOCer here.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

tommundy
Premium Member

Red & Black Mk2's near Elvington (TOTB?) Sunday

Post by tommundy »

Spotted these two just behind me on the A64 and then coming off onto the A1079 roundabout and heading off towards TOTB.

I was in the black Mk1.5 :)

Cheers,
Tom
Steve-m-uk

Re: Red & Black Mk2's near Elvington (TOTB?) Sunday

Post by Steve-m-uk »

I was at TOTB with a few other mr2's from mr2oc, i was in the black one :thumleft:
japaneasy

spotted

Post by japaneasy »

Hi guys

I was the red one, my mate was behind me in the black one (not on the imoc a far as I know)...
We were actually heading to York Dragstrip rather than TOTB as we know the guys who run the strip.

Saw your 1.5 in front but couldn't get right up to you because of the bloody queue! Looks nice though - rare to see a tidy mk1 on the road these days!
japaneasy

spotted

Post by japaneasy »

Hi guys

I was the red one, my mate was behind me in the black one (not on the imoc a far as I know)...
We were actually heading to York Dragstrip rather than TOTB as we know the guys who run the strip.

Saw your 1.5 in front but couldn't get right up to you because of the bloody queue! Looks nice though - rare to see a tidy mk1 on the road these days!
japaneasy

spotted

Post by japaneasy »

Hi guys

Return to “Spotted”