any one got an n64?

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

H3RB

any one got an n64?

Post by H3RB »

just wondering if anybody has a nintendo 64 they dont want any more? im after one play a few old games (emulators just arent the same) ive tried ebay but people still want over £50 for them :cry:
DAN_REV1_TURBO

Re: any one got an n64?

Post by DAN_REV1_TURBO »

Goldeneye
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

and all the old wrestling games lol spent hours playing those when i was about 13
James

Post by James »

still got mine with 4 controllers and Golden Eye and some others like Killer instinct and Perfect Dark. All in perfect condition a few rumble packs etc.
Make me an offer...
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

Perfect dark was supposed to be the sequel to goldeneye, i had it and had to buy an expensive memory expansion pack to run it.

I was an alright game but didnt match goldeneye for playability.

I used to play goldeneye on donkeykong mode alot with the paintball cheat on, those happy days :D
Last edited by Razor04 on Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

You didn't have to buy the RAM upgrade IIRC, but it made for a very cut down game if you didn't. I've been playing the XBLA version recently and I actually enjoyed it more this time round.

I've got my N64 tucked up safely in the loft along with all my other old consoles, and never shall it be sold in case I get the urge to play on it again! :mrgreen:
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

one thing i was never able to do and i still regret it, was not unlocking the moonraker level at the end of the goldeneye game, i unlocked eveything else except that.

Did anyone ever manage to do it?
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

Razor04 wrote:one thing i was never able to do and i still regret it, was not unlocking the moonraker level at the end of the goldeneye game, i unlocked eveything else except that.

Did anyone ever manage to do it?

me and my mate finished golden eye on secret agent i think thats what it was called (the hardest setting)
the last level was hard as hell if i remember right was it the one in that pyramid thingy?
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

Yeah it was on the hardest setting and you had to complete it in under a certain time, it was on that satelite radar dish thing. it was hard as hell.

it then unlocked the hidden moonraker level, a mate managed to do it and i saw the moonraker level but i never managed to unlock it myself so have never played it. :cry:

yeah i think it was in a pyramid thing now you mention it :lol:
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

Timesplitters 2 for the PS2 is the best sequel to GoldenEye you'll find \:D/
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

JohnnyC wrote:Timesplitters 2 for the PS2 is the best sequel to GoldenEye you'll find \:D/

yeah time splitters was great, i remember you could creat your own levels with a pretty damn good map enditor. then you could set waves of enemys to keep attacking you.
how come companys dont seem to make games that are any good any more? lol all games now seem to be all graphic orientated and no game play it sucks :(
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

H3RB wrote:
JohnnyC wrote:Timesplitters 2 for the PS2 is the best sequel to GoldenEye you'll find \:D/

yeah time splitters was great, i remember you could creat your own levels with a pretty damn good map enditor. then you could set waves of enemys to keep attacking you.
how come companys dont seem to make games that are any good any more? lol all games now seem to be all graphic orientated and no game play it sucks :(

The 1st Timesplitters was so-so. I think that was the only one you could create your own maps for, but I could be wrong.

The makers of Timesplitters went bust :cry:
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

JohnnyC wrote:
H3RB wrote:

The 1st Timesplitters was so-so. I think that was the only one you could create your own maps for, but I could be wrong.

The makers of Timesplitters went bust :cry:

yeah they went bust a few years ago think they were called free radical or something like that
Rhiannan

Post by Rhiannan »

God I loved Goldeneye on the N64, I was actually quite good too which is pretty damn rare :lol: only been good at that, doom and unreal tournament, everything else - rubbish #-o
cartledge_uk

Post by cartledge_uk »

I still have golden eye :thumleft:

My problem is people stopped playing me as I got too good at it :cry:
Mike 'MR2' McHugh

Post by Mike 'MR2' McHugh »

Ive got one somewhere still with rumble packs and a gold controller. I have golden eye and sega rally. Il see if i can sort it out.
It goes..Uhn tiss Uhn tiss Uhn tiss

Return to “Games Consoles”