My MK1b T-bar White For Sale reduced to £1K ono

MR2s for sale - all versions & variants

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Nickstapleton

My MK1b T-bar White For Sale reduced to £1K ono

Post by Nickstapleton »

The car is a 1989 MK1bB T-Top 1.6 16v with TVIS.

The car has covered just over 93K and has a great pulling 1.6 engine with no knocks or niggles and has no issues with fith gear and cluth bites very well.
Recently replaced spark plugs, dizzy cap and rotor arm.
New tires were fitted 6 months ago as well as new standard exhaust system.
As you can see the body work is in great condition for its age, however as with all MK1's they do rust, and as a result the partition above the windscreen does appear to show indications of a repair and has some uneven patches where rust does appear to be starting again but has yet to surface.

The two front arches are in excellent condition with no visible rust and the rear arches again look as if they have had a repair as well as the rear valance bellow the bumper, but do not show visible signs of rust. I would advise for a potential buyer to come view the car before making their minds up as pictures sometimes can be misleading.

The interior is in good condition, the car was originally fitted with full leather interior however the previous owner changed the seats for cloth ones as the bolsters on the originals had worn, tbh I would say cloth is better as in the summer leather can burn and in the winter can be cold. (but leather seats can be bought from MR2 owners sites or other well know auction sites)

The car will be coming with the original stereo but I have installed custom speakers to the door cards as the original sound was a little tinny.
I have added a custom exhaust to the car (original to be given as well) with the intention of getting wheels and suspension however as I have decided to get something a bit bigger with a Turbo I no longer have the desire to do this. Everything else on the car is standard.

The car also comes with MOT until JAN 27ttrh 2011 and Tax until 31/8/2010

I wanted to be as honest as I can with regards to the description but I'm sure there maybe something I have forgotten so I do invite any potential buyer to have a look first. Test drives are welcome with Valid Insurance certificate.
Any further questions please feel free to contact me by email or telephone

£1OOO ono.

can get more phots on request :thumleft:

Thanks for looking

Nick
Nickstapleton

Re: My MK1b T-bar White For Sale reduced to £1K ono

Post by Nickstapleton »

possibly SOLD for £900
Touge_AW11

Re: My MK1b T-bar White For Sale reduced to £1K ono

Post by Touge_AW11 »