SIIIICK looking MR2!!

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Re: SIIIICK looking MR2!!

Post by tonigmr2 »

Either way plod wouldn't like it. [-(
Mikejc

Post by Mikejc »

tonigmr2 wrote:Either way plod wouldn't like it. [-(

lol trust you Toni

Mikejc :thumleft:
ygoslo

Post by ygoslo »

Thanks for the link to my blog. Glad you (mostly) liked the car. You kids spend a lot of time debating whether something is or isn't "chav" (whatever the hell that means), don't you? :lol:
Mike

Post by Mike »

Initially I thought it looked a bit cheap and cack, that was until I clicked on the link however. The last pic of it in the garage at the circuit reveals alot more detail. Looks purposeful in a track environment on the road though, I dont think any bodykit looks particularly good on the SW20 (including the TRD).
The SW20 is such a good design, all it needs is a nice set of wheels sat flush to the arches and a decent paintjob. All imho of course.
wadeski

Post by wadeski »

ygoslo wrote:Thanks for the link to my blog. Glad you (mostly) liked the car. You kids spend a lot of time debating whether something is or isn't "chav" (whatever the hell that means), don't you? :lol:

Ah, so the owners is here - i guess he can clear up whether the front wing is functional, and who made it?
Ren0W

Post by Ren0W »

wadeski wrote:
ygoslo wrote:Thanks for the link to my blog. Glad you (mostly) liked the car. You kids spend a lot of time debating whether something is or isn't "chav" (whatever the hell that means), don't you? :lol:

Ah, so the owners is here - i guess he can clear up whether the front wing is functional, and who made it?

He ain't the owner of the car.

Now this is a sick (good) looking car
Richie86

Post by Richie86 »

Well i can see where the inspiration came from....

adam3442

Post by adam3442 »

This was for sale on trade car view a couple of months back. I wanted to buy it.. I love it.

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”