[Mk2] [Turbo] my car after a year of the road :) pic heavy

Posts about anything do to with modifying your car such as fitting aftermarket parts, bodykit, or tuning the engine for more performance.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

timmomr2

[Mk2] [Turbo] my car after a year of the road :) pic heavy

Post by timmomr2 »

ive owned my car for about 2 years now or maybe a bit more. just before christmas 2008 i took the front splitter off the car and it started to look a bit shabby.

this is how it looked when i bought it

then it all started to go down hill

i took the front splitter off the car and decided that it needed a new bumper, then not long before it was due to go into the bodyshop someone puilled out on me on the bypass and i ended up hitting him with the drivers side front wing :(

athis then made me decide that i needed to do a bit more work and with the promise of a friend that he would do alot of extra work for a good privce i went ahead with the idea of changing the car. without going into that i ended up having to go to a different bodyshop (harpers autocenter) in adlington after 8months of the other guy having the car and my money without doing anything other than dropping the engine.

anyway now over a year on i have the car back and thought it was worth showing off :)

let me know what you think. iot still needs a few adjustments like the headlight covers and the missing reflector off the indicator. im allso considering going a bit lower as i havent adjusted the superstreets yet. sorry about the crap pictures i dont have a good camera. let me know what you think. im very happy with the car so i wont be offended about any criticism

cheers timmo
al/c

post subject

Post by al/c »

:clap: nice one mate after all the hassell you,ve had looks well nice :thumleft:
GTS GAV

Re: [Mk2] [Turbo] my car after a year of the road :) pic heavy

Post by GTS GAV »

it does look nice matey top job, im unsure on the spoiler but it probebly looks much more slick in reality 8)
stock isnt that soup or something.....?

tic tac 500bhp build thread
http://www.imoc.co.uk/forums/viewtopic. ... 57#1182357
dantheman

Post by dantheman »

looks good. loving the BGW :thumleft:
Davezilla

Post by Davezilla »

I like that, looks like very good bodywork. Someone did a very good job of that.
fearless

Post by fearless »

looking good love the vented wings very nice top job. :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:
she's all comming together nicely now after a fair bit of cash spent, not bad for just an n/a now for some body kit i think.

Return to “Modifications”