modern warfare 2

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

DannyN

Re: modern warfare 2

Post by DannyN »

JohnnyC wrote:
DannyN wrote:Stimulus pack is still playing a mixture on HC at the moment (on PS3 at least)

I think that's how it'll stay.

What Razor04 meant was the other game modes (free for all, team deathmatch etc) are now choosing the new stimulus maps in their random selection :)

Ah, now I understand, think I'll stop playing the Stimulus pack now cos I'm sick of the noobtube fest that is HQ Pro
craig

Post by craig »

Which prestige symbol do people think looks best?
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

Got to be 10 :twisted:

craig

Post by craig »

The problem I have with 10th, is that nobody will be able to tell who's got there legit and who has hacked it. Me personally, I reckon 8th looks the best. :thumleft:
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

Well been playing the new stimulus pack all weekend and find bailout storm and salvage very mediocre, never went much on overgrown first time round but..........Crash is the daddy map here forgot what great little map it is, especially playing it with updated weapons and perks.

Camping in the alley with a pair of akimbo UMP45's was the funniest thing i've done in ages :lol: got a seven kill streak and a harrier out of it ha ha :lol:
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

Razor04 wrote:Well been playing the new stimulus pack all weekend and find bailout storm and salvage very mediocre, never went much on overgrown first time round but..........Crash is the daddy map here forgot what great little map it is, especially playing it with updated weapons and perks.

Camping in the alley with a pair of akimbo UMP45's was the funniest thing i've done in ages :lol: got a seven kill streak and a harrier out of it ha ha :lol:

grrrrrr, campers :wink:
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

thought this may interest some of you guys. new map pack in june
http://www.gametrailers.com/news/next-m ... 2-map/2071
fizz

Post by fizz »

i wont be getting them as they are a bunch of money grabbing conts! :evil:
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

Still trotting out the old cod 4 maps then? i used to love Vacant though, t'was a good map 8)
craig

Post by craig »

Can't see that at work. What are the new maps? Anymore from cod4?

Wonder how much they'll be this time. I reckon they just thought, "ey, we can get away with this" drip feed MW1 maps and charge the earth :roll:
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

Vacant & Strike from cod 4

and 3 new ones, fairground (funfair) , fuel (oil refinery) and somthing else can't remember.
fizz

Post by fizz »

Activision announced recently that the second map pack for Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is headed to Xbox LIVE on June 3rd. The Resurgence Pack will contain five maps – three new ones and two remakes from Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. The two remade maps are Vacant and Strike. The three new maps are Carnival, Trailer Park, and Fuel.

Carnival is a daytime map set in a deserted amusement park, which is very open and rife with sniper spots. Trailer Park is more maze-like, with tight corridors and obvious choke points. And Fuel is set in an oil refinery and has two distinct sections that feature both an open sniper area and a close-quarter area.

No word yet on when this will release on the PC or PS3, but when it comes out on the Xbox on June 3rd the Resurgence Pack will cost 1200 Microsoft Points ($14.99). So what do ya’ think? Will it be worth the price of admission? Was the first map pack worth fifteen bucks?

Has to be said though Vacent was one of my fav maps as well but after forking out £12 for the previous maps and then this lot costing about the same again i wont be bothering with it.

I bought the bloody game brand new for £25 in the first place and dont fancy spending the same again for a few more maps. [-X :roll:
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

I was the King camper on Vacant :lol:

I know what your saying but the hours and hours of fun to be had has to be worth a £12 it also keeps the game alive if you know what i mean, i was getting very tired of the original MW2 maps the stimulus pack has rejuvenated the game a bit for me now :)

what we really need is a new COD =P~ Black Op's i believe?
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

Razor04 wrote:what we really need is a new COD =P~ Black Op's i believe?

It will be pants, the guys who made CoD4 and MW2 awesome wont be working on it
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

The guys who made COD4 and MW2 won't be working on any other COD games ever again anyway ;)
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

ekona wrote:The guys who made COD4 and MW2 won't be working on any other COD games ever again anyway ;)

yup, exactly !
revturbo

Post by revturbo »

H3RB wrote:thought this may interest some of you guys. new map pack in june
http://www.gametrailers.com/news/next-m ... 2-map/2071

ill be putting cod4 in my xbox rather than pay for maps i already own!

anyone know activisions email addy?

ive tried to use their contact us form but it doesnt seem to work.
Nails

Post by Nails »

I hardlys ever have my headset on when playing cod, not even plugged in, and only ever plug in in really when playing with mates, no for some reason my rep says 60% of people avoid me, 33% for trash talk and 33% for 'unsporting', I never camp, not a 'runner' or a noob tuber, in fact Im some one who you want tp play with as Im easy to kill since my wireless makes me lag slitghly, not enough to make me jerk around just enough for you to see me before i see you

wtf?
revturbo

Post by revturbo »

Nails wrote:I hardlys ever have my headset on when playing cod, not even plugged in, and only ever plug in in really when playing with mates, no for some reason my rep says 60% of people avoid me, 33% for trash talk and 33% for 'unsporting', I never camp, not a 'runner' or a noob tuber, in fact Im some one who you want tp play with as Im easy to kill since my wireless makes me lag slitghly, not enough to make me jerk around just enough for you to see me before i see you

wtf?

dont worry mines about 86%

it just means i whipped 86% of peoples asses and they ran off crying about it! :lol:
Nails

Post by Nails »

just everytime its looking for matches I seem to get foreign players, with a ping of 250+ and i seem to get hammered even more. :mad:

Return to “Games Consoles”