Heavy Rain (PS3)

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Ekona

Re: Heavy Rain (PS3)

Post by Ekona »

Got it in one. Fantastic game, but I reckon this is better.
Andy Jones

Post by Andy Jones »

Finished HR last night :)

Facial graphics and expresions are the best i've seen by far, Brilliant story and didn't see the twist coming but I was certain Eathan was a red herring early on.

I just found the whole experience a bit slow which is a shame as it puts me off going through it again as I would actually like to see the different ways in which it unfolds and alternate endings. But will find out more today in work as 2 guys have already finished it and did it different ways but have kept quite while I go through it.

I got a trophy called "So Close..." Finish the game with all characters ... AND FAIL :evil: ](*,)
Engine rebuilt by: Steve Horrocks & Andy Jones
Engine mapped by: Ryan@2bartuning (330 bhp & 325 lbft @ 1.4 bar)
Current Status: F****D :(
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

its the same killer with every ending so replaying is pretty pointless
Graeme Shaw

Post by Graeme Shaw »

Im about 2 hours in, guy in shop just got shot in the neck! Would like to know if I had done something different if I could have savedhim??

G
Ekona

Post by Ekona »

Yes, you could.

Hint/spoiler
Go to the very right aisle and creep up it. Watch for the QTE when you knock something over halfway up though, but you can still save him regardless. Just talk nice to the bad guy and you can save him.

That's how I did it, anyway.
lavictoire

Post by lavictoire »

Fineshed this game with in a week of having it, the story line is amazing I think. I dont really think theres any skill needed in playing this game. Just seems a matter of pushing the right buttons at the right time and even if you dont get it right it just changes the story a little bit. I've read that theres 22 different endings for the game. you can start off anywhere in the game and carry on differently to change the endings. ive done 3 different endings now and each one fits perfectly with the story. 9/10 very well thought of game. :thumleft:

Return to “Games Consoles”