modern warfare 2

Is the PS3 better than a C64, all in here

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

craig

Re: modern warfare 2

Post by craig »

Good work Mr Azz :twisted:

you bothering with prestige all the way? I'm stopping prestige at end of 5th. CBA doing it again, especially with fall camo on the M4 8)
Azz

Post by Azz »

Naa,
It will take far to long for me,
craig

Post by craig »

Azz wrote:Naa,
It will take far to long for me,

True mate, I simply cannot be ar$ed to throw everything away to go further for extra emblems and class slots. Sod that.

Plus the fact that so many people have "hacked" 10th, you wouldn't be able to tell who's hacked it and who's got there by being awesome. I like the 5th prestige symbol and staying on 70 and 5th :thumleft:
Nails

Post by Nails »

anyone noticed since the new maps came out theres major lag? Its so bad I can hardlys play it since.
craig

Post by craig »

Nails wrote:anyone noticed since the new maps came out theres major lag? Its so bad I can hardlys play it since.

Not noticed tbh mate :-k
mr2nut123

Post by mr2nut123 »

Nails wrote:anyone noticed since the new maps came out theres major lag? Its so bad I can hardlys play it since.

That's why they call is Call of lag: modern lagfare. Terrible. Alan Wake, Red Dead Redemption and new Splinter Cell all look far better
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

mr2nut123 wrote:

That's why they call is Call of lag: modern lagfare. Terrible. Alan Wake, Red Dead Redemption and new Splinter Cell all look far better

That must only be on Xbox as PS3 has'nt got the new maps yet :wink:
craig

Post by craig »

left work, got my hair cut and got home. Went on MW2 with the intention of getting the AC130 symbol. Called in 6 AC130's tonight and got the symbol \:D/

completing killstreak "Call in 25 AC130's"

After the last one, I notice my player review has gone down. I've been avoided for unsporting conduct. What just because I kicked the other teams ass with my AC130? #-o :lol:
fizz

Post by fizz »

Player reviews? Presume thats an Xbox thing which would be highly desirable on the PSN!

I keep getting killed by my own team mates when i throw a flare for a care package. ](*,)
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

Yeah player reviews would be great, i'd get flamed for camping / knife running / akimbo shotgunning & making asumptions about other players mums :lol:
craig

Post by craig »

fizz wrote:Player reviews? Presume thats an Xbox thing which would be highly desirable on the PSN!

I keep getting killed by my own team mates when i throw a flare for a care package. ](*,)

yeah some dude got absolutely mullered by my AC130, next game starts, he's on my team (non friendly fire) and just chased after me frantically knifing me, even though we're on the same team and it wasn't accomplishing ANYTHING, then hey presto negative review :roll:
craig

Post by craig »

fizz wrote:

Top sportsmanship that :roll:

I just wouldn't play matches with friendly fire on. =;
fizz

Post by fizz »

Its the best way to learn the game and increase your game skill.

I went back to mercenary team death match (non friendly fire) and got amazing kill/death in every round.

Just need to work on head shots now with the ACR as i have done the rest on it.

Aug-Hbar i have got everything for it including the head shots now.

Scar-H everything bar the head shots.

Now working on snipering for a bit where the maps can cope with my crappy skills. lol

Using the last one in the list, cant remember the name but its the best by far.
craig

Post by craig »

I'm done now on titles and emblems I want:

Now I've done that, I'm just going to plough on to 10th prestige and get the rest of the emblems.
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

I once got a short message with "U B******" after killing him once or twice.

I can handle that.

What I can't stand is the random people wanting to be my friend :angry:
craig

Post by craig »

JohnnyC wrote:I once got a short message with "U B******" after killing him once or twice.

I can handle that.

What I can't stand is the random people wanting to be my friend :angry:

Yeah what is that about? Anyone I don't know, I just ignore the requests :?

My mate got a voice message calling him a "glitching mother F******" He was just playing the game, he doesn't know how to glitch! :lol:
JohnnyC

Post by JohnnyC »

RedMR² wrote:I'm stopping prestige at end of 5th. CBA doing it again

RedMR² wrote:I'm just going to plough on to 10th prestige and get the rest of the emblems.

FFS, rev2 lights, rev3 lights, rev2 lights :mrgreen:

You change your mind more often than I change my underpants (twice a month) :D
craig

Post by craig »

I know I know, I'm mega indecisive :mrgreen:

I will prob change my mind again when I get to 5th and 70 :lol:

Oh, and you changing your duds twice a month? Way too much info! =; :mrgreen:
fizz

Post by fizz »

He's really a woman underneith!

I wasn't going to mention about him going all the way to 10th badge again as he would change his mind again in 2.5 days. :lol:

With regards to random people adding you, i got some chap add me then sent a message asking if i would help him get a nuke on one level. I told him to fook right off you cheating bar steward as i hate people like you! :whistle:
craig

Post by craig »

fizz wrote:He's really a woman underneith!

I wasn't going to mention about him going all the way to 10th badge again as he would change his mind again in 2.5 days. :lol:

With regards to random people adding you, i got some chap add me then sent a message asking if i would help him get a nuke on one level. I told him to fook right off you cheating bar steward as i hate people like you! :whistle:

Good call! I love spoiling peoples nuke attempts :twisted: Seen em before 1 either team, knife and tactical insert all the way up to 25.

I forgot about the match and went looking for them to ruin their little nuke party :twisted:

After a couple of games worth of attempts, in the lobby the dude called me a "F***** D***" then bailed LMFAO :lol: :lol:

Return to “Games Consoles”