BELIEVE IT!!!!!.......I'M BACK!!!!!

Discussion and technical advice the SW20 MR2. 3S-GTE, 3S-GE, 3S-FE etc
Anything and everything to do with maintenance, modifications and electrical is in here for the Mk2.

Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Bobby (aka Shaggar)

Re: BELIEVE IT!!!!!.......I'M BACK!!!!!

Post by Bobby (aka Shaggar) »

jimGTS wrote:cool, looks good.
pleased to be back in the mr2, or was secretly hoping to get into another jap turbo? (be it supra, gtr etc etc)

ps, not interested in the GTnature of the Supra.Dont really want a thugish 4wd car and Im realistic about the money needed to run a GTR, and not needing a big old saloon just yet.

Onl model that tempted me was the RX7. Ill still get one one day, but it'll be as well as rather than as a replacement. Had this guy not come up, I probably wouldve sold up and moved on.

Any other time money wouldnt haev been uch as issue but I'm looking to leave the country as soon as the right job i found. Depending on where I end up, I'll take the MR2 with me. Belive it or not, only costs £600 to get the car to Dubai!!!!!! \:D/

B
jimGTS

Post by jimGTS »

i had similar questions once id got bored of spending money on my old rev2, i spotted the rev5, then thought, mmm, maybe rx7....
i to was only tempted by another similar sized car.

i found an awsome single turbo conversion bright red rx7, SOOO tempted.
but thought, sod it, i know a bit about mr2s, so kept with it and went for the car i got now, lol.

have fun with the transfer of parts!
Yas

Post by Yas »

Welcome back dude :thumleft:

You got a nice touch with it already having an fe bumper onit!
Low Spec!
RIP TweenieRob
http://www.eshishaonline.com
tonigmr2
IMOC Committee

Post by tonigmr2 »

Well done Bobby.

I LOVE that small spoiler on that red MK2, never seen one before. Get that. :thumleft:
carlos9999

Post by carlos9999 »

i think there used to be a uk erebuni, but i think the shut the site down last year :-k
the fact that its so small i think you could probably make something up yourself. ie: get a spare bootlid and have a play... thought about it myself a few times cause i love that spoiler... :mrgreen:
Bobby (aka Shaggar)

Post by Bobby (aka Shaggar) »

Just thought I'd thow in a few pics of the new beast-to-be taken by moi rather than the first ones which were from the original ad. these should show her condition off a little better. She goes in Tuesday for the big mechanical swap-over.

regards,

B

Return to “MR2 MK2 1990 - 1999 NA & Turbo”