Moderators: IMOC Moderators, IMOC Committee Members

Razor04

Re: modern warfare 2

Post by Razor04 »

I'm lookin foward to some imoc party action on MW2 this weekend :thumleft:
un1eash

Post by un1eash »

Quick question, do you guys mix it up with the weapons or just stick to the same class combination all the time. I try to use different weapons but always start out rubbish trying to build them up so i stick to my favourite.... ACR with silencer, scavenger, cold blooded and ninja pro :D
fizz

Post by fizz »

Depends on the individual really, i know people who have prestiged about 6 times and still stick to their fav weapon (whatever that might be) but i personally like to mix it up a bit.

I have numerous classes with my fav weapons. ACR/ScarH/UPM/AUG Hbar/M16a/Barret .50.

Something for every occasion there. :lol:
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

Akimbo rangers, and the commando knife is all i need :wink:
un1eash

Post by un1eash »

Your not a runner are you? They annoy the hell out of me.
fizz

Post by fizz »

un1eash wrote:Your not a runner are you? They annoy the hell out of me.

I was about to say the same... :lol:
craig

Post by craig »

un1eash wrote:Quick question, do you guys mix it up with the weapons or just stick to the same class combination all the time. I try to use different weapons but always start out rubbish trying to build them up so i stick to my favourite.... ACR with silencer, scavenger, cold blooded and ninja pro :D

I stick with the M4. Coming up to 1000 headshots with it now. Trying to complete the gun entirely to get the M4 master gold title :twisted:
craig

Post by craig »

I can't stand it when people with the tactical knife attachment think they can run through bullets and kill you. They get away with it sometimes, but more times that not I just make a collander out of them :twisted:
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

It works quite well most of the time, but when it goes wrong it goes spectacularly wrong :lol:

When i play now without marathon and lightweight it just feels so slow.
You can really accelerate and chase people down, i love it. :twisted:
3sgte

Post by 3sgte »

RedMR² wrote:
H3RB wrote:7th prestige since release isn't really that good to be honest. Most people I know got to 10th in about 2weeks, some one on ps3 managed it in a week if your good enough you can easily do 1 prestige a day :shock:

10 prestige in a week :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I work a 9-5 and bought the game on release day. I'm on it a fair bit and by no means crap, but I don't know how someone got to 10th prestige in a week lol.

My game counter says time played 9 days, and I'm only on 3rd rank 59.

blooming heck ,i got my game on release day and counter says 2d 3h and i haven't even prestiged yet although i am now on rank 70 .
i reckon the first day was me finding my feet but since then i usually make at least the top 3 scorers each game so not too shabby

i definiteley reckon i could prestige 2nd time a lot quicker as first time i used p90 akimbo for about 12 hours and gained no bonus xp ](*,)
Azz

Post by Azz »

un1eash wrote:Quick question, do you guys mix it up with the weapons or just stick to the same class combination all the time. I try to use different weapons but always start out rubbish trying to build them up so i stick to my favourite.... ACR with silencer, scavenger, cold blooded and ninja pro

I have 6 sniper class's all with the Barrett .50Cal
Thermal / FMJ / Bling / Stopping Power / Steady Aim (mid range sniping)
Thermal / FMJ / Bling / Cold Blooded / Steady Aim (Long range - Cold Blooded to stay undetected for longer)
Normal Scope / FMJ / Heartbeat / Bling / Stopping Power / Steady Aim (Map: Derail Specific)
ACOG / FMJ / Bling / Stopping Power / Ninja (Map: Rust/Favla)
ACOG / Slight of hand / Stopping Power / sit rep (use this very rare)
Normal Scope / FMJ / Slight of hand / Stopping power / Sit rep (No Scope Specific)
Razor04

Post by Razor04 »

^^^^^^^^^
Try and find some courage and get in amongst it :roll:
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

Razor04 wrote:^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, grow some b_ _ _ s Azz :wink: :lol:
Run around a bit, join in, make some friends :thumleft:
craig

Post by craig »

Razor04 wrote:^^^^^^^^^

lol Azz is a hardened sniper :mrgreen:
Azz

Post by Azz »

I am going for the 1000 headshots, why would I slow the process down? [-(

I use the RDP on all other occasions, I love getting in there but sniping is what I like best and what I am good at.

Had a lad last night, said he was holding try-outs for a sniper clan, we had an unsolicited sniper fight on Sub Base, and he offered me a place without a try-out (Clans are not my thing).

Then another guy on Estate said "Glad Liqu1d Shadow is on our team the f***ing T**t kept killing me.... Oh look there he goes again" 28 kills and the winning head shot on a running target :twisted:

I always sniper, its a little more tactical than just running into a wall of bullets, you have to know where the other team are going to come through, be able to hit them, protect yourself from another sniper and runners trying to work there way round to get you. Plus I provide protection from people working their way round to the back of the team. :thumleft:
Nails

Post by Nails »

RedMR² wrote:

I can't stand it when people with the tactical knife attachment think they can run through bullets and kill you. They get away with it sometimes, but more times that not I just make a collander out of them :twisted:

drives me mad, with a relativly slow internet connection compared to most and using wireless modem connection, most people Ive unloaded a full clip in and they just run through them then stab me.
oukie
IMOC Organiser

Post by oukie »

Azz wrote:
un1eash wrote:Quick question, do you guys mix it up with the weapons or just stick to the same class combination all the time. I try to use different weapons but always start out rubbish trying to build them up so i stick to my favourite.... ACR with silencer, scavenger, cold blooded and ninja pro

I have 6 sniper class's all with the Barrett .50Cal
Thermal / FMJ / Bling / Stopping Power / Steady Aim (mid range sniping)
Thermal / FMJ / Bling / Cold Blooded / Steady Aim (Long range - Cold Blooded to stay undetected for longer)
Normal Scope / FMJ / Heartbeat / Bling / Stopping Power / Steady Aim (Map: Derail Specific)
ACOG / FMJ / Bling / Stopping Power / Ninja (Map: Rust/Favla)
ACOG / Slight of hand / Stopping Power / sit rep (use this very rare)
Normal Scope / FMJ / Slight of hand / Stopping power / Sit rep (No Scope Specific)

Are you on PS3 ???

I was in a game friday evening (26/2/10) and I kept on getting snipped by a guy with Azz in his user name I think he also had SCAR as his clan ID :-k

Was it you ???

Chris.
Mk1b White T-bar SC 1987, Mk1b White coupe Jan90, Mk1b White coupe Jan90 (spares), Mk1b Mica blue T-bar Mar90, Mk1b Mica blue T-bar,full climate control,Jan90, 5 mk1's :)
Azz

Post by Azz »

Not me, XBOX360 only
H3RB

Post by H3RB »

Azz wrote:

I always sniper, its a little more tactical than just running into a wall of bullets, you have to know where the other team are going to come through, be able to hit them, protect yourself from another sniper and runners trying to work there way round to get you. Plus I provide protection from people working their way round to the back of the team. :thumleft:

nooooo your mistaken, its called camping :thumleft:
running around is far harder then sniping. you have to cover yourself from everywhere so you dont get shot in the back or side etc. first time i ever used a sniper on cod 4 i got 36kills and 29 of those were headshots lol
try sniping on frontlines fuels of war thats 10x harder you really have to lead your shots and adjust for hieght drops etc of distance none of which you have to do on cod... its just point and shoot.
DannyN

Post by DannyN »

Return to “Games Consoles”